1,663 results
All reviewscontinental stylemetro linepleasant stayyogurtminute walknice neighborhoodcity breakbed was very comfortableclean hotelmontparnassesupermarketstationbistrosbakery
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Good points:
I was in Paris four 4 nights and it was my first time ..Everything was excellent. About this hotel everything was clean and tidy, the staff treated respectfully. The room was quiet and had good ventilation. And you could open the windows and have a fresh air..
Bad points:
the rooms are too much smaller than what you see in the picture, but for me that traveled alone it was Okay... And something else I find strange, but it's normal for Paris hotels, there's no refrigerator, slippers and a safe in the room… and the WI-FI..oh it was terrible the it was too poor..so its better for you to have internet sim card

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed in this hotel and it was great! The ac is incredible the staff is friendly helpful and speaks English, the room is exactly what a traveling couple needs in a holiday, bed is excellent and the location is also very nice (close to metro station). In conclusion next time I'll stay in Paris it will be on this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

In terms of value for money and comfort this is a good deal if you need a simple hotel in Paris.
They changed our room when the room we were allocated had a fault.
Parking was very useful but pricey.... I think Ibis should let us know prices on the Website.
Breakfast was OK BUT beware the egg boiler.. it caused some hilarity on the first morning of our stay as eggs were not boiled and people were mixing up whose were whose. Ibis need to post simple instructions plus a colour the boiler can affix to their egg so can be easily identified! ( I think I merit a free stay for this good suggestion!)

We had a medical situation when we stayed and the reception quickly ordered me a doctor.

You get what you pay for... so be wary of other reviewers who say rooms are too small and the breakfast is limited etc etc.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room... .and aim high!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2017

old rooms, AC not working properly. Very small room. Staff was helpful but the building needs a lot of work. Nice neighborhood, better Hotel options around for 80 euros a night!!!! Avoid until hotel is updated!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have stayed here several times before. Good location near Alesia train station. Wifi free and ok. The rooms have been renovated, but the air conditioning is not very strong. I do like the restaurant which serves three meals. Breakfast is continental style. Bar area is nice. Short staffing can lead to excessive waits. Service with a smile. Had a conference room. Had great aircon there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business