All reviews metro station great location opening the window walking distance single room place to sleep central location tea coffee galeries lafayette stayed at this hotel for nights no air conditioning bed was very comfortable rooms are small amazing hotel recommend this hotel visiting paris nice breakfast
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Just spent 6 days in Paris at this hotel. Staff were great, nothing was too much trouble. Location is excellent, room was lovely and breakfast included hot options and excellent coffee and chocolate. Lots of great restaurants nearby.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I chosed this hotel because the rooms had safe box, good to have when you get out for late dinners. When I tried to use the safe box, it did not work. Some staff came and tried to fix it, but he could not. It was impossible to change to a room with a safe box that was usable. The other problem was the heat, it was 31 degrees in the room at midnight. The room was at the ground floor, so it was not possible to sleep with the French window open; someone or something could easily get in. Next day I could upgrade to a double room for single use on the 2nd floor - it was like coming to another planet. Very nice room, and you could not believe that it was in the same hotel. The travel agent of my work, as well as Sunhotels really did a great job talking to the hotel or Emeraude hotels! To get any kind of compensation, was totally out of the question. I do not mind paying 25 Euros, but an excuse would have been fine! I stay at many hotels every year, and rarely complain. Something positive: the breakfast is very good, and also the ladies serving the breakfast are nice!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here two nights in a “single” which was a “standard double” on hotels.com. It really confused me when I checked in.

The room I received was on the top floor (7). The ceilings and low so you may need to duck you head at times. The bed can fit two people although the room would be small for two. There isn’t much room to open up your suitcase. The room window looks into a courtyard surrounded by other buildings.

The bathroom was modern but since it’s was on the top floor, it’s also part of the slanted roof. You may have to watch your head again. I did get a view of the street from the bathroom. Expect water to splash out of the shower as it’s one of those half shower doors.

WiFi was slow but it was like that in many French hotels I stayed out.

The location is very central and the metro is a few minutes walk away. There about 3 supermarkets with a couple blocks.

There’s only one elevator so you may need to wait to get up and down. Service was fine.

I didn’t have any breakfast.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

It’s a good location for the price we paid. If you only need a place to sleep for a night or two it may be an adequate choice.
Our room was tiny and a weird shape - cut off by a stairwell on one side. They have the smallest lift I have ever seen. It can take only one person.

The staff are mostly nice and polite.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
hotelsemeraude, La direction at The Lodge du Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Madam, Sir,

We want to thank you very much for taking time to share your experience regarding your previous stay with us at the hotel Lodge du Centre***.

You noticed our ideal location. The hotel is very well situated in the capital, and you can quickly reach many points of interest, such as restaurants, shops or main touristic places.

We understand how you feel about the size of your room. As you may have noticed, the hotel is a typically Parisian building in a historic part of the capital. We must therefore adapt ourselves to the design of our rooms by trying to optimize the spaces as much as possible, to give you as much comfort as possible.

It is a real pleasure for us to read that you enjoyed the friendly behavior of our staff during your stay. Indeed, the quality of our welcome is really important to us.

We remain at your service for any desired information and would be very happy to welcome you back to our hotel during your next stay in Paris.

Sincerly,
The Lodge du Centre Hotel team.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about this hotel and the staff. Everyone was so helpful and understanding of my not so great French. The area is more of a neighborhood than a tourist attraction. There are plenty of restaurants and stores in this area. With a lot of locals it really feels safe. I would highly recommend this hotel to get a great feel of Paris. Short walk to Metro too. I will miss the great staff but will surely be back. Thanks

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
hotelsemeraude, La direction at The Lodge du Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Madame, Sir,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest satisfaction survey following your stay at the Hotel Lodge du Centre***.

We have taken good notes of your comments which have been forwarded to our teams.

We are delighted to read that you were fully satisfied by your stay. As you noticed, our establishment is very well situated in Paris, near the Grands Boulevards and close to many restaurants. The neighborhood is also safe, and you can find several Metro stations nearby.

Looking forward to welcoming you very soon.

Best regards,

The Lodge du Centre Hotel team.