All reviewsrue des abbessespocket wifishower curtainblanche metromy home away from homemontmartre districtsmall bathroomnice streetnice hotelnespresso coffee machineluggage roomperfect locationcroissantsrestaurants and shopscrepessingle roomwould stay again
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We stayed at this hotel during a bank holiday week on a short trip to Paris. The room was lovely and quiet and everything was presented well. As other reviews state the bathrooms are quite small but nothing unmanageable! The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful and the breakfast was great. A great place to stay overall!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Pierre-Antoine F, Directeur général at Hotel Basss, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Rachel F,

Thank you to writting us this feedback.

I'm happy to see that your stay was a good experience in our establishment.

Effectively our bathroom are small but i see that you enjoy the room. I'm glad that you appreciate also the quality of the breakfast.

The kindness of our staff is one of our best point and i'm glad that you share it.

In the hope of receiving you again,

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I stayed at Hotel Basss on and off over the course of three weeks as I was working in Paris (but traveling quite a bit). From the start it became my home away from home. Generally, when I work in Paris I stay in an Airbnb, but went to Hotel Basss on the recommendation of a friend, and will stay there without question from now on when I work in Paris. The management and staff were the most accommodating, kind, compassionate, truly generous team I have come across (and I have come across many!). I was doing difficult work in Paris and they took incredible care of me! I loved coming back there in the evening and working in the awesome lobby, sipping tea and feeling like I was part of a larger family. The room I stayed in was just perfect -- clean, cozy, comfortable -- and there is no better location. I cannot say enough about Hotel Basss -- I have been meaning to write this review for 3 months as I never forgot about my stay and can't wait to get back there again. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear SAway,

Thank for this wonderfull feedback.

I'm so glad that you feel at home in our hotel Basss.

Your compliment about the room, the quality of services and the staff are extremely kind to us.

We hope welcome you another time

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Hotel Basss is a must for all couples and more out-of-the box travellers as it is a unique experience in the most positive sense. Amazing location, plenty restaurants, local fruit-, cheese-, ham-, bakery- as well as fresh fish shops to wonder around. One of the most iconic sights - Sacre Coeur - is just 10 min walk. From there you can see sunset or sunrise with Paris view at its best.
The staff is superb, with assistance, with guidance with anything we wish. Breakfast better than any normal breakfast place around and the price is also good.
Rooms are very small but extremely lovely, so you can easily sink into the experience - beds are very comfortable. Recommended to anyone with good heart!

Room Tip: 5-6 floor and facing the inner garden - are quiter. But all is good.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank László V
Pierre-Antoine F, Directeur général at Hotel Basss, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Laszlo V,

Thank you for this lovely feedback.

Hôtel Basss has a very good location in Montmartre district.

I'm glad that your enjoy your stay with us by the comfort of your room, the breakfast and the welcoming of our staff.

We hope to see you another time at the hotel

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I've been to the Hôtel Basss a few times now and it's always a pleasure to stay there. It feels like my home when i'm in Paris.

The renovated bathrooms are beautiful and a great upgrade from the shabby old ones.

I got sent an email in preparation for my visit in which I could select some extra options. I selected bathrobes and extra pillows and I was glad I did.
Because the pillows are a bit flat. It would be very nice if the room came with bathrobes instead of having to request them.

I also chose the eco friendly option to not have my bedding changed during my 4 day visit, but the bed was made nonetheless. Which was a lovely bit of service from housekeeping.

The breakfast service is also very good, with a large selection of stuff, that's constantly restocked. So no stale croissants here ;-)

Only thing that did fail a little bit was the wifi. When connected it would work fine, but sometimes it just wouldn't connect.

Random detail: I love the soap/shampoo brand they stock in the bathroom.

Room Tip: Street side rooms are a bit more noisy, doesn't get too loud thanks to the double glazing, but do keep in mind.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LisaBxx94
Pierre-Antoine F, Directeur général at Hotel Basss, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear lisaBxx94,

Thank you taking time to write us this feedback and for your loyalty at the hotel.

I'm glad to hear that your stay is always a good experience with us and that you feel like home.

It's pleasure to welcome you every time, and see that you appreciate the comfort of your room and all services of the hotel.

We waiting you another time at the hotel Basss,

kinds regards

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The host is very kind. Good service, friendly and helpfull. A great place to stay for a citytrip to Paris. Montmartre is a 4 minutes (nice) walk from the hotel and there are many good restaurant in the same street of the hotel Basss.

Room Tip: The rooms are very clean and the beds are perfect.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Pierre-Antoine F, Directeur général at Hotel Basss, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear Patrick N,

Thank you for this feedback.

I'm glad that you enjoy your stay at the hotel by the location, the confort of your room and the service.

Thank you for the feedback about our personal it's one of our best point.

Hope to see you