All reviews excellent location central paris clean hotel quiet street printemps elevator metro lafayette galleries louvre minibar french
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for two separate occasions on one business trip. My first stay was in a regular single room. The front desk allowed me to check in early without any additional fee. The front desk personnel was extremely helpful and friendly. They were bilingual in English and French. They even helped me to push my bag to the elevator. The elevator is really small and unique. It could barely fit my two suitcases and myself. The regular room is rather small but very neatly decorated. The bathroom has small shampoo items which you can't really find in most other Paris hotels. On my second stay, I stayed in the deluxe room. This room is significantly larger than the regular room. I had the view of Paris on the fifth floor and access to a terrace/balcony. The hotel is conveniently located around restaurants and the major attractions. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Great location, easy access to a number of metro stations, also good point to walk from for many attractions. The room was quite small and a little dated.

The very worse thing was the shower - it was tiny. I am not very big, but even I struggled to turn around. There was no shelf to put your showering 'stuff' and bending down was virtually impossible.

On the website the hotel boasts a bar - this was not open due to the season. This should have been mentioned on the site.

Staff were very helpful and polite.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caroline B
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 1 week. The hotel was centrally located and near several metro stops. The neighborhood is quiet at night but there are a few restaurants available if you'd like to stay close by. Friendly staff, good breakfast, so no complaints. Rooms are really small and so is the shower. Rooms are best for one, not two average American sized people. I would stay again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2016

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Great staff. Lovely rooms and good location for the metro and also walking to Place de la Concorde and Louvre. The hotel was clean. The food at breakfast was a nice selection with something for everyone.

Room Tip: We were in room 111 and 112. They were lovely. Good size beds. Mini fridge.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank annieford3
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We were there last January when it was so cold in Paris. My husband, my infant baby and myself were warm and comfortable. We were given room at the old part I think, and it was overlooking the inside court. Very quiet and serene, until my baby start screaming that is. But not for long of course. The bathroom toiletries are from Nuxe, my fave french skin care brand. The hotel provided baby cot for us which was very nice. The room was small but it was still spacious enough for us to enjoy hot drinks in the morning on the 2 chairs in the room, even with the cot. The reception staff were all very nice and kind. The location was perfect for me to do my shopping at the Fauborg St Honore. Overall very very happy and looking to book again this december.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family