All reviews printemps and galleries lafayette good size excellent location paris hotels spacious room clean hotel quiet street eiffel tower elevator metro lazare cafes french minibar bakery neighborhood
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 1 week. The hotel was centrally located and near several metro stops. The neighborhood is quiet at night but there are a few restaurants available if you'd like to stay close by. Friendly staff, good breakfast, so no complaints. Rooms are really small and so is the shower. Rooms are best for one, not two average American sized people. I would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2016

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Great staff. Lovely rooms and good location for the metro and also walking to Place de la Concorde and Louvre. The hotel was clean. The food at breakfast was a nice selection with something for everyone.

Room tip: We were in room 111 and 112. They were lovely. Good size beds. Mini fridge.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank annieford3
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We were there last January when it was so cold in Paris. My husband, my infant baby and myself were warm and comfortable. We were given room at the old part I think, and it was overlooking the inside court. Very quiet and serene, until my baby start screaming that is. But not for long of course. The bathroom toiletries are from Nuxe, my fave french skin care brand. The hotel provided baby cot for us which was very nice. The room was small but it was still spacious enough for us to enjoy hot drinks in the morning on the 2 chairs in the room, even with the cot. The reception staff were all very nice and kind. The location was perfect for me to do my shopping at the Fauborg St Honore. Overall very very happy and looking to book again this december.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2016

This hotel had everything we were looking for, starting with a great location. It was on a quiet street with minimal traffic but a short walk from a lively restaurant area. There was even a patisserie right across the street with amazing bread and tarts. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room itself was large and airy with a very comfortable bed. Should we ever get back to Paris, we will be staying here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2016

If you don't mind a small bathroom and very small shower, this is a great hotel. it is very centrally located. it is on a small street but within 5 minutes walking in any direction to get to shopping and sightseeing area + Metro station!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Samantha C