“Great Location, Great Hotel”

Hotel Napoleon Paris
Ranked #149 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
Tampa, Florida
“Great Location, Great Hotel”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Stayed 3 nights with my wife. We were on vacation in Paris. First the location just couldn't be any better. It is a block from the Arc de Triomphe, a block from the Champs de Eleyse, and an easy enough walk to the Louvre, Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower. The room was large, clean and modern. The bathroom was the same. Very nice. The bed was two twins put together, but still comfortable enough. The staff was very helpful. The restaurant wasn't great, but worked if we were in a hurry.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Napoleon Paris, responded to this review, 22 June 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for telling your story at the Hotel Napoleon and am happy to read that you will go back home with unforgettable souvenirs.

Best regards,
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Glendale, California
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Hotel Napoleon is a charming, boutique style hotel, just one block from the Arc de Triomphe on the Champs Elysees. It's a wonderful location - close to many shops, cafes, and a metro station. The public rooms are elegant and welcome guests to sit and chat and have a drink or a light meal. The rooms are comfortable and well appointed. Our only complaint was the warm temperature, which could not be adjusted by the thermostat. We left the window open at night, so the outside noise level made it difficult to sleep. The clientele was international, so many languages were spoken in the public rooms.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Customer,

I'm glad to hear that your stay at the Hotel Napoleon has generally gone well and that our facilities provided you complete satisfaction. So I sent feedback to those concerned.

However, I want to personally apologize for the inconvenience suffered due to air-conditionning. The system is checked regularly but we are never safe from a small flaw, despite the best efforts possible.

However, we hope to seeing you again soon at the Hotel Napoleon.

High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Superb location next the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysees. Comfortable bedroom complete with en suite plus all mod cons (although no tea making facility!). The public rooms were beautiful and elegant and very French. Staff were helpful and accommodating (our only problem was workmen refurbishing the adjacent room! of which no mention was made when we signed in!).
Meals and wine were more expensive than we expected (particularly the wine when you consider we were in France! Would go there again however but it is a 'special occasion' place.

Room Tip: Corner suites seem to be desirable however our 'front facing' room was quite OK.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NORMAN1135
Julien R, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Napoleon Paris, responded to this review, 30 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Our goal is to provide all our customers with the best of what French hospitality has to offer, by keeping improving our services and facilities. That means sometimes some improvement works that can cause some little disagreements.

However, I hope you had a safe trip back and am looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 5 May 2012

My parents took me here for vacation three times when I was young and it has given me the best memories. The staff was so kind to me each time, I enjoyed playing with bonaparte the hotel cat in the lobby, and how much I got to see because of the great location. I can't tell you what those memories mean to me and how much I will always love Hotel Napoleon. The rooms are beautiful, the staff is amazingly friendly and sweet, and the location is to die for. I am planning now planning my first vacation to France with my fiancée and am hoping I can get the money together to stay at Hotel Napoleon because I can't imagine being happy anywhere else.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I appreciate your kind comments and am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your compliments with all the teams who were pleased to hear you had a memorable experience with us.

Thank you again for your generous comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Napoleon in the near future.

Delray Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Excellent location, on Ave Friedman 2 min from de Arc, which we saw from our balcony. Metro station at the Arc. A few minutes walk to the Champs Elysees and high end fashion stores, restaurants, etc. Suites re spacious and beautifully decorated (Napoleon & Josephine portraits in ours), prompt room service and comfortable and quiet common areas. Across from the hotel, a great parisian diner.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

I do really appreciate your time sharing with us and the other travelers your unforgettable experience at the Hotel Napoleon.

Our ideal location makes it possible for our clients to get quick access to major touristic attractions of our city, without wasting time in transport.

Our newly renovated rooms and our staff are committed to make our clients feel like home by offering them the best of what French hospitality has to offer.

Thank you again for your support and are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.