US$ 196
US$ 170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 192/night.

US$ 209
US$ 181
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 222/night.

Hotel Vice Versa(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 180
US$ 98
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 160/night.

US$ 362
US$ 337
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 384/night.

US$ 126
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 198/night.

US$ 301
US$ 263
Official Hotel Site
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 385/night.

US$ 248
US$ 182
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 220/night.

US$ 123
US$ 89
HolidayInn.com
US$ 473
US$ 380
3,132 results
All reviewsswimming pooltrain stationexecutive roomearly trainfamily roomsouth of francesofa bedhomeless peopleconvenient locationstayed here for nightsexcellent locationmini barmain attractionscroissantseiffel towergaretoilet
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Helpful staff, well located to the train station. Buffet breakfast was good value for the family. Rooms very quiet and clean. The children enjoyed the pool and play room. Overall a very successful stay for a family of 7.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Lenormand-S, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Gare de Lyon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear samE5660NS,
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed every part of your family stay in my hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as this one ! ☺
Serge Lenormand - General Manager

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Stayed two nights while on a break en route to Barcelona via TGV having travelled via Eurostar to Paris. Excellent location for onward travel - right next to Gare de Lyon. About a 15 minute walk from Notre Dame. Convenient metro/RER connections to other areas in Paris.
Pleasant reception by multilingual staff. Rooms were comfortable and had the facilities one would expect in such a city centre hotel. WiFi reception was good. The hotel, while busy, seemed to absorb people and once away from reception was very quiet. There was generally a gaggle of smokers outside the main entrance but that didn't trouble us too much (we are non smokers).
Breakfast was very good but very busy. Staff coped well however and we were seated within a couple of minutes of arriving in the restaurant. Generally there was a good choice of food but like all buffets it varied according to one's time of arrival. We did not experience concerns for our safety in the area. Sure there were homeless people but we found it no different to similar areas in London or Brussels.
Overall a good stay and we would happily stay there again if travelling to that area of Paris. Recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear KWAKBeerfan,
Thank you very much for your nice and detailed review and for recommending my hotel on Trip Advisor.
I hope I will welcome you soon and again.
Serge Lenormand - Géneral Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night with 7 and 9 year old children.
The area was a little far away from tourist areas, but that is my fault not the hotels. Find if you intend using public transport but not great for walkers.
Lots of homeless people near the area, and although I felt safe in the day it might not have been the same at night.
Nice room, big enough for the four of us, and really comfy beds.
Lovely brekkie- great choice
Nice pool which the kids loved
I would stay in Novotel again but probably one closer to the tourist attractions

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HelandBaz
Lenormand-S, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Gare de Lyon, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear HelandBaz,
Thank you for taking the time to write about my hotel.
Our location next to the station is indeed very convenient and even if the surroundings are not as nice as expected, the area remain safe.
I hope to welcome you again.
Regards,
Serge Lenormand - Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I chose this hotel for a stay in Paris for several reasons:
* It had an adjacent rental car drop-off site; we planned to arrive here via rental car.
* Gare de Lyon was the station from which trains to Barcelona departed; we planned to leave Paris for Barcelona by train.
* There is a Metro (subway) station below the train station; we planned to get around Paris via Metro during our stay.
* The price I found on the internet seemed reasonable.

So mostly this was based on convenience and price. All of the above factors worked out for us during our stay. The hotel itself seems fairly new (not run-down / aging). They had amenities which we did not use (a small indoor pool, a fitness center inside an interior 3-story atrium, a restaurant/bar, etc.). They had WiFi, though it is unsecured; at least it was fairly fast.

As far as other services, the hotel did let us know once a delayed bag arrived. The area is not overly noisy given its location within Paris. Given similar constraints, I would choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jim W,
Thank you so much for your long and nice review. I am very pleased to share it with my team and I hope indeed that you will choose again my hotel.
Serge Lenormand - Manager

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Having stayed at Novotel Hotels in different countries throughout the world as well as in France, the room and service was as expected for what you pay. The front desk staff were friendly and attentive. The breakfast variety was good although during busier periods, the staff could have done better in keeping various items stocked up. We had an executive room and again it did meet our expectations except in two areas. Firstly the bed, the mattress was quite uncomfortable, had and not what I have experienced before in a Novotel. Secondly the air conditioning. This was very poor. At the time we went, it was very hot, the air conditioning was pushing out a small amount of air however it was not cold so this made sleeping very uncomfortable. It was a shame as I couldn’t really fault any other aspect of the stay in this hotel room. We did visit the swimming pool once but this wasn’t for long as the pool even though was supposed to be heated, was very cold and had lots of children diving into it and splashing around. The hotel would from having some type of adults spa/ Jacuzzi etc.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Lenormand-S, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Gare de Lyon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Squidge76,
Thank you for your review. I regret that your stay did not reach your expectations and please accept my sincerest apologies.
Your feedback is nevertheless essential for my team and I to improve our offers and services.
This summer, we were subjected to exceptional and unusual high temperatures and indeed our aircon had a few difficulties to cool the air. I sincerely regret this dysfunction.
I remain at your disposal.
Serge Lenormand – Manager