Hotel Pulitzer
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 252
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 180
US$ 1,271
  • Pool
Hotel Muguet(Paris)
US$ 228
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 140
US$ 223
US$ 202
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel WO - Wilson Opera(Paris)
US$ 254
Travelocity
US$ 612
US$ 498
  • Room Service
All reviewspainted blackgrand boulevardstandard roomstylish hotelair freshenerany assistancedouble windowsgaleries lafayettefresh fruitopera districtsubway stopwalking distancetop floorrestaurants and barsbooked a superior roomroom was a bit smallhop on hop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Would not return to this dimly lit, gothic style boutique style hotel. Felt unsafe and uncomfortable. Not clean, not comfortable and not welcoming.

• Stayed: September 2011
YolandaParis, Director General at Hotel Pulitzer, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

Dear Guest

First of all thank you for having chosen our hotel.

We are sorry that our hotel decoration did not corresponds to what you expected. Please note that we are at your disposal for wahtever we could to to satisfy your next stay.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 9 January 2012

We stayed 1 night in January 2012.
We booked in the afternoon for a late arrival the same evening.
Warm welcome. Beautiful decorated .Not a classic hotel. Breakfast was good .Service was very good.We had a quiet room at the back of the hotel. Rooms were very small,but very efficient. One neg point : synthetic pillows.

Worth the money !
Would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice comments. They motivate all the staff to continue with our main objectif; 100% guest satisfation.

Waiting forward to welcoming you once again.

Yours faithfully

Reviewed 4 January 2012

a bit small room, but kind staff and good location. i enjoyed a stay here.

• Stayed: January 2012
YolandaParis, Directeur général at Hotel Pulitzer, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Dear Guest

All the staff joins me to thank you for your comment.

Looking forward to serving you once again.

Yours faithfully

Reviewed 25 December 2011

I was in a trip with my wife, and we were very gratfull , with the hotel service.
The place is very confortable, and we spend a beautifull time there.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

From me and all the Staff; THANK YOU-THANK YOU AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your encouragements.

Looking forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 7 December 2011

I stayed at the Pulitzer on a two night location filming trip. Access from Gard du Nord was straightforward by taxi - in fact I walked back to the station when I left as it was so (relatively) close.

The welcome on arrival was very warm and friendly. We were early so they stored our luggage while our rooms were made up. First impressions of the lobby were very good. Plenty of cosy nooks to sit in, a small bar, interesting bric-a-brac. I had rather a lot of camera gear with me and the single lift was rather small which was a little awkward but manageable.

The room was very nicely furnished and included nice touches like big towels, bath robe and slippers. Comfy bed, clean, warm - all good. Not much of a view out of the window but I wasn't expecting to be in the room other than to sleep. Free wifi was fast and had a decent signal. The TV was very good with BBC World as the only english language choice. I think there was a minibar but I didn't use it.

Breakfast was quite acceptable. Nothing fantastic or unusual - standard continental fare or bacon and scrambled egg. There may have been other items but I didn't really look. All tasty and filling so I was happy.

The location of the hotel is great. It's not right next door to a Metro station but it is only a five minute or so walk to a choice of three which was useful. I did get lost coming back after the second day but it was not too much of a problem as I love walking aimlessly around foreign cities. There are plenty of eating options close to the hotel. We stayed in the £20 - £30 a head bracket and enjoyed good service and good food. We enjoyed a pleasant walk through the nearby antique/boutique alleyways in the area after dinner. For some reason the hotel was surrounded by lots of fancy dress shops. Weird.

The bar at the hotel was a bit of a non-event. Comfy surroundings but when we asked for a drink at around 9.30pm the service, though friendly, was a bit 'uncertain' - gin and tonic, no lemon or lime, ice (enough for 12 drinks!) served in a huge separate container. Not a showstopper or a complaint but I was surprised when compared to the otherwise faultless service.

On departure my bags were stored all day and I was able to sit in the lounge for an hour in the afternoon to check email before heading to the Eurostar.

Overall impression very good indeed. My client was paying the bill so I would not necessarily have chosen the hotel myself (oustide my price range) but I'm glad we stayed there. I rarely write reviews but I was impressed enough to do so for this stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ianstark
YolandaParis, Directeur général at Hotel Pulitzer, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2011

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for your king comment and the time you took thinking about us.

We were really pleased to serve such kind and polite guest, so that you make our job easier.

We take into consideration about our Bar Service; we are always trying to improve ourselves.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once agin.

Sincerely your