All reviews arc de triomphe porte maillot argentine station grand armee family apartment small hotel minute walk la defense tub shower metro line spent two nights free breakfast croissants comfortable bed mini bar air conditioning around the corner
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed a number of times at the Pergolese while on business travel to Paris and I once spent 3 weeks there during a relocation. The hotel is quaint and has a distinct Parisien flavor, much more I find that at some other 4* hotels. The rooms are not huge - this is Paris - but they are comfortable and well appointed. The service I always found to be excellent. The hotels' location cant be beat...jut iff the Grand Armee, close to Argentine station and a very short walk from the Arc d'Triomphe. Recommended.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank aubergine_man
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Spent two nights at hotel pergolese during a recent business trip.
I chose the hotel based on proximity to my meeting location as well as on price.
The rooms and bathrooms are definitely in need of a brush up. The feeling in the whole hotel is that it is becoming worn down.

For me being taller than 190cm the beds were too short and there were no plugs close to the bed for charging my phone so I had to pull out the plug of a lamp in order to charge it.
Same thing in the shower, the fixed shower head was below the top of my head and you had to shower in the bathtub which is something I personally dislike.

The room had a small desk but no real chair which made working in the room uncomfortable.

Breakfast was typical French breakfast. Ok, but not with 19€

The staff was friendly.

I I come back to this neighborhood I will prefer to stay at hotel Duret which is located on the next street.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Bibo E
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Stayed end of August 2017 for 5 nights. Great location. Five minute walk to the Arc de Triomphe, close to transport links. Excellent helpful staff. Tea and coffee provided in room daily. Rooms cleaned daily, fresh towels provided daily.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

The hotel is perfectly located, surrounded by Metro Station not far from La Defense nor the Champs Elysées. Hotel is tiny and modest but staf very friendly, and the rooms are well designed, and clean. The pricing is good, which makes it a great value for money business hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a last floor room to have a typical Parisian view on the roofs
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

No AC .. bad Service ... not clean .. bad rooms they Bring a fan .. stupid stuff ... and I complained .. but they are really stupid .. no one answered me .. it’s deserve one star not 4 stars ....

Date of stay: August 2017