We stayed at this hotel for just one night. The public areas are spacious and light and very nice. Restaurant is good although breakfast is not necessarily included in your room rate and at 9 Euros pp ( you can walk to a boulanger and buy fresh bread, croissants and pain au chocolate for 7 euros for 4 people) is a little pricy. There are no tea and coffee facilities in the room, guess they didn't have the space- literally.
The rooms are extremely small, the smallest I have ever seen, about the same size as an inside cabin on a cruise ship. The bathroom could possibly be smaller than a cruise ship cabin. A large person could definitely not bend over in it without hitting their head or alternatively opening the door and partially exiting the room to bend. All very clean but ideally suited to pigmies and other small people. Would definetly be impossible to add a child to the room.
Check out is at 12. the house keeper knocked on the door and told us to leave at 12.03!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Paris Bastille Opera hotel is located in the historic center of Paris, near the banks of the Seine. Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre museum, the Champs Elysees, department stores and the Gare de Lyon/Gare du Nord train stations can be reached bymetro and the hotel is near the Bercy and La Defense business districts. Our hotel offers 305 air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Bastille Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bastille Opera Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Bastille Opera
- Ibis Hotel Paris