This hotel could be a 5-Star if not for a few cons. Here's the pros:
1. Very good location, it is just next to the subway station. Yes, the elevator to the station is next to the hotel.
2. Breakfast is good, though it's simple.
3. Service. They have great staff that are always cheerful and courteous.
4. Good view of the fountain from room.
5. Good sizeable room for Central Paris.
1. It's an apartment and room cleaning only if you stay for 6 nights.
2. Despite the double glazed windows, endless street noise from people laughing, shouting and talking throughout the night. Keeps you awake at night.
3. Hotel room needs a refresh, as it looked very worn down.
- Free Wifi