4,474 results
All reviews notre dame great location construction site construction work executive room centre pompidou metro station sofa bed central location walking distance cdg airport hotel entrance modern hotel family room separate toilet rer b nespresso machine
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Overall we were very happy with this hotel. However, we paid $265 AUD per night which is for us is a bit over our budget but well worth it.

I would recommend this hotel if you want something luxury.

• Stayed: April 2012
NPLH, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Les Halles, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to share a review on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed our central location and our services.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I stayed for a couple of nights last weekend at the hotel and found it a great place to stay for the breakfast and location. Walking distance to major sites and 2 metro/RER stations on the door step. The area itself wasn't great esp at night when I was frequently awaken by drunken people outside shouting. For a family hotel this was a bit worrying.

On check in it took 30 mins to be allocated a room. The first room I was shown was not what I had booked. I pointed this out to the reception and we were allocated a different room on the 2nd floor at the back of the hotel near to the underground entrance. Although this met our booked criteria the man who showed us the new room said do you want a bed tonight. I had paid £170 for the room so expected it to be nice. I found it was quite basic for the price.

Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice but there there was a wait each morning although tables were empty.

Had drinks at the bar which was on average 7 euros for a class of wine

Concierge were good at giving out maps but had no knowledge of the Paris marathon or the current probems queuing for the Eiffel tower

3  Thank 483francesl

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Novotel Paris Les Halles for your stay in Paris and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip advisor.

I am sorry to read that you were not fully satisfied by our establishment and our location. I do understand your disappointment and will forward your comments to the concerned services in order to avoid such incidents again.

Trusting that you will not hold this against us and looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again during your next trip to Paris.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

We have just returned from a 3 day break in Paris and stayed at the Novotel Les Halles. Paris is expensive and we didn' t want to spend a fortune on a hotel. After taking advice from Tripadvisor we decided on this hotel and we weren't disappointed. In our opinion it was excellent value for money, the breakfasts were delicious, the rooms were clean and spacious and most importantly its location was ideal. The hotel is next to the rail/metro station Chatlet Les Halles which runs a direct train route to Charles De Gaulle airport. Notre Dame and The Lourve were a short walk. The only downside was that there was major construction work next door which started each morning at 8am. So if you are looking for a lie-in then this place is not for you!

2  Thank janeT5417VB

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Novotel Paris Les Halles for your stay in Paris and for taking the time to share such detailed comments on Tripadvisor.

I am sincerely happy to read that you enjoyed our central location and that you had a nice time with us despite the renovation works taking place in Les Halles. Please be assured that we do our best to reduce the noise.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again at the Novotel Paris Les Halles.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2012

The Novotel Paris Les Halles is very well located within easy walking distance of many popular attractions. Although there is major construction going on, it's still a pleasant area with lots of restaurants and cafes nearby. My room was a nice size and our deal included breakfast and wireless. I found the bed a little too hard and the pillows uncomfortable, although things improved after I found the extra pillows in a cabinet under the mini-bar. The included wireless reception was occasionally patchy but acceptable for basic internet use. Breakfast was great, plenty of hot and cold choices, nice pastries and an espresso machine made it good value. It did get very busy, but we never waited more a few minutes for a table. We didn't try the restaurant, but the bar had a nice atmosphere and the lobby was pleasant and welcoming. Overall this was a good choice for a few nights in Paris. If you can get a deal with included breakfast and wireless then it's excellent value for money, too.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank sleepingruby
NPLH, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Les Halles, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to share such nice and detailed comments on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed our central location and our quality of services despite the renovation works taking place in Les Halles. I am sure your tips will help lots of travelers.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2012