4,370 results
All reviewsnotre dameconstruction sitegreat locationconstruction workexecutive roomcentre pompidoumetro stationsofa bedcentral locationwalking distancecdg airporthotel entrancemodern hotelfamily roomseparate toiletrer blots of restaurants
Reviewed 27 August 2011

If you know Paris, then you know you can be lucky to get a room which provides enough space to walk around your bed nevertheless of the size of your suitcases. Novotel is one of these few hotels.
I had a nice room on the top floor, got free high speed internet access. I could open my window over looking the backyard and enjoying the quiet nights.
Bathroom is fine, convenient shower, a large king size bed, small desk and some cupboards. In the morning I enjoyed my tea from the tea kettle and afterwards a nice Nespresso all included in the price.
I preferred to get my breakfast around the corner. After 09.00h you find a lot of small Cafés where you can your espresso and French croissant for a fair price.
The hotel itself is close to the Halles, le centre Pompidou and you find a great deal of other sightseeing points of Paris in walking distance.

Room Tip: for one person a nice 4* hotel, you really get the value for the price
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
NPLH, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Les Halles, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2011

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel during your recent business trip and for taking the time to write such a kind and detailed review. I am sure your tips will be appreciated by other travelers.

It’s always a pleasure for me to read that our guests enjoyed our quality of services and our central location in Paris.

I truly hope to be able to welcome you at the Novotel Paris les Halles very soon.

Best regards,
Julien Donzel, General Manager

Reviewed 25 August 2011

This hotel as always for Novotel chains is well worth it. I was really clean and staff were friendly.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2011

This hotel's location is hard to beat for a Paris weekend. You can walk to the Louvre, the Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame and Boulevard St. Germain, while the Les Halles complex is just out the door.
We toured Paris by Batobus (the hop on-hop off boat service) and staggered back to our room at the end of our 12-hour day.
The room was not very large by any stretch of the imagination but was very comfortable.
There's a Starbucks at Level -3 of the Forum Des Halles and that's where we headed to every morning for breakfast, not being overly fond of hotel food in general.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Teerex51
Reviewed 24 August 2011

We booked the Novotel les Halles primarily because we were coming into Paris from Beauvais on the shuttle bus to Porte Maillot then on the metro to les Halles. It was a great choice! The hotel itself is modern, extremely clean, spacious sound-proofed rooms and has a great bar area. The staff were absolutely fantastic, friendly and helpful. An added bonus was the left luggage room which meant that we could check out (midday) and leave our bags all day until it was time for us to head back to the airport. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in central Paris. We'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicola H
Reviewed 24 August 2011

We have stayed here several times now, and we just love the location. You are in the middle of Paris with the most lovely pedestrian street just north from the hotel, where you can enjoy a café au lait on small cafées while watching parisians walking by with their dogs, kids and of course their baguettes. Don't miss out on: Rue Montorgueil.
It is not cheap, but it is value for money compared to lot of other hotels I have stayed at in Paris. It is modern, minimalistic and clean.
Breakfast if amazing - but be sure to be there early if you don't want to wait to be seated. The hotel informs about peak hours for breakfast in the lifts, use that infomation and you will be able to go straight to the buffet.
Transportation is easy from and to the airport. The RER takes you right to les Halles station and then it is only 10 min. walk away. Depending on which exit you take. It can be confusing as there are many, but if you have a map of the area it is easy to find the hotel once you are up and can find your location.
Last time we went with my mother in law, and we got a small suite which was perfect for the 3 of us. A big bedroom for us and a living room with a nice sofabed for her - and stil we had space to move around.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Val-Louise

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. It was a great pleasure for us to welcome you again at Novotel Paris les Halles.

Thank you for sharing your very kind review on Tripadvisor. I am sure your tips will help lots of travelers.

I truly hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again very soon.

Best Regards,