“Oasis in Paris”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

worzleSyd...
Sydney
“Oasis in Paris”
Reviewed 23 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We stayed for 4 nights at the end of August. Ada met us and explained everything we needed to know about the apartment. She was was extremely helpful and as we were leaving at the crack of dawn came round on our last night to make sure everything was OK.
The apartment is very comfortable, quiet and with a wonderful kitchen - our visit was too short too use all the appliances. The restaurants around the corner kept beckoning us each night and who were we to refuse!! The location is within easy walking distance of the main tourist attractions, great restaurants and also supermarche etc. There is an abundance of information about Paris provided by Martine which was very useful. We just didn't have enough time to explore it all - we would love to return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the quietness of the apartment
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Oct 2011
Dear Margaret,
such a nice review from the other side of this planet.
I am happy you enjoyed your stay rue d'Argout and of course if you want to come back to try more appliances, you are more than welcome/
I will add some more this winter , you know all these small devices that make cooking easy and fun.

it is also true that with so many nice restaurants nearby, one can wonder why I put up a kitchen !

Take care and enjoy your beautiful days...as winter is getting here slowly but surely. We had an incredible Indian summer but I am afraid it is over ...

Kind regards,
Washington USA
Reviewed 20 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

20 Oct 2011
Dear R and G,

it has been a real pleasure to be caring and attentive with great guests like you. We share common passions with Paris and good food.

I will definitely stay in contact till your next trip to Paris or my trip to Seattle.
I love your city and would enjoy visiting again and meeting you for real.

Take care until then
A bientôt, Martine
Los Angeles
Reviewed 13 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Travelling group: Solo traveler
13 Aug 2011
Dearest Peg,

you'll be welcome and I hope to read more about Père Lachaise or other inspiring places in Paris.

I enjoyed meeting you for real and shopping for fresh mozarella in the Latteria. I rarely meet my guests as when they are in rue d'Argout I am usually not in Paris and vice versa. So this was a treat for me.

In your review you forget to say that you gave me some useful addresses as well as you know a lot about Paris.

take care until your next visit
New York
Reviewed 23 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Your age range 45-54
23 Jun 2011
Dear Patricia and Michael,

So kind from you to take some of your time to write this.
I agree with you, Paris has so much to offer but after a busy day, it is so nice to be able to relax hidden in the peaceful courtyard.
I know that you have been wonderful guests and I will host you again with pleasure, and you will benefit from very friendly conditions as returning guests ..
Enjoy New York and say hi to Nicole and Dave on my behalf ...

New Mexico
Reviewed 27 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

27 May 2011
Thank you Randy for this, you will be more than welcome if you were to come back. Paris is such a beautiful city, I am almost sure you did not have time to explore it all !
Your photos are great. If you ever write a book about your trip to France, I'd like to get one.
Hope you will keep fond memories for a long time, until next trip at least.

Martine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing