Hotel d'Aubusson
US$ 575
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
1,104 results
All reviewsrue dauphineleft bankcafe laurenthermes toiletriesnotre damerue christineloft roomhead conciergeright bankperfect locationst germaindinner reservationslatin quarterhotel barwonderful hotelturn down servicebottle of champagne
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I've stayed at a ton of hotels in Paris from bottom to top end and there are few who can match the charm and character of this small boutique hotel well located on the Rive Gauche. From the time my taxi arrived across the road laden with luggage after travelling around France for two months I was made to immediately feel welcome and relaxed by the doorman who saw me arrive a short distance away from the facade. My superior double room was slightly larger than expected for a Paris boutique hotel but with a big closet area and nice bathroom with shower over tub. The iPod dock was a welcome addition. Hermes bath products were a nice touch. Continental breakfast was good although the hotel is situated in a lovely area with many cafes, boulangeries and restaurants. The public areas were elegantly appointed in classic French style. My regrets were missing out on the jazz concerts (not on the Tuesday I was there) and only being able to stay one night.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kahkityoong
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice comment. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Next time you come and stay with us, you will have to stay longer in order to enjoy our jazz evenings that are on, wednesdays through saturdays.

Thank you for staying with us and until next time!

Reviewed 23 June 2012

My wife and I enjoyed a 4 night stay at the hotel.

The service was excellent and we were made feel most welcome. The hotel's location is terrific with only a short walk to Pont Neuf and the Louvre.

Our room overlooked the street, however there was little or no noise. We also enjoyed lovely breakfasts at the hotel.

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel to anyone planning to visit Paris.

Bob Ward

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Dear Mr & Mrs Ward,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for sharing your experience with fellow travellers.

We are very pleased to read that your stay with us was such a success and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Hotel d'Aubusson in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

My husband and I, along with two friends, spent a wonderful 4 nights at this beautiful hotel, which is in a great location.
I didn't notice until I unpacked my belongs upon my return home that I did not have my camera. I contacted the hotel and was told that I had mistakenly left it in my hotel room safe. The concierge packed it up and sent it to me via Fed Ex. I was so grateful to receive all my vacation photos. The staff were extremely nice and helpful. We definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
ManagerAubusson, General Manager at Hotel d'Aubusson, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2012

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the camera.

We would be delighted to welcome you back to Hotel d'Aubusson in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

great location, beautiful room and bathroom kind helpful staff great jazz bar

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
ManagerAubusson, General Manager at Hotel d'Aubusson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Dear Guests,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and fellow travellers. We are thrilled that you chose our hotel as your place of residence while in Paris.

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Two blocks off the Pont Neuf on the left bank? Who could ask for anything more? This quick romantic trip over a long weeekend could not have been more perfect. We never set foot in a taxi or on the right bank, for that matter. Our quiet room in the old part of the hotel, great jazz in the hotel bar and the excellent services of Jean the concierge made for a memorable weekend. The restaurant recommendations, advance tickets for Degas at the Musee D'Orsay, directions..whatever we needed... Jean and his staff were there for us. Who knew Paris could be so friendly and accommodating? Worth every penny!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveladdictCO

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you for your comments. I am very happy to read that you were very pleased with Laurent's (our Front Office Manager) team, who is always eager to please, and that Jean - our head Concierge, gave you good recommendations and assisted you in every way possible...

We hope to be able to welcome you back to Hotel d'Aubusson in the near future and remain at your service for any assistance you may require.