This is as good a location as you can get in Paris as it is centrally located with all the major sites walkable within half an hour. There are many bars and restaurants around the area and there is much to do.
The hotel itself is nice enough with comfortable beds and it is clean. The lift is a bit dated and some of the wallpaper bright but the staff were helpful.
Ultimately the hotel is a friendly centrally based comfortable quiet hotel in Paris and I would use it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 3-star hotel in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres, family owned since 1962. We offer a choice of standard rooms (small and economical), some superior rooms and a few family rooms. All our bedrooms feature private facilities; they vary in size and comfort according to their rates; all the rooms are very personalized (with cable-TV, telephone, individual safe). The entire hotel is air-conditioned except our standard rooms. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel du Danube St. Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Danube St Germain
- Du Danube St Germain Hotel