My friend and i stayed at this hotel for 4 days sometime in Oct 2011. It was a nice, clean hotel and certainly value for money. All the good things about the hotel i do agree. However please be careful about leaving spare cash in the security box. We left some cash in the security box and found out after we checked out we were missing a few hundred pounds. The "thief" was smart enough not to take the whole stack of cash to avoid immediate suspicion while we were still staying there, this meant when we opened our security box daily to check we saw the cash and assumed it was safe without counting. So be safe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying between Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Gardens and Montparnasse, the Hotel Chaplain is immersed in a multifaceted whirl of culture and art. Writers, painters, sculptors and musicians have given this district its unusual character. Surf the Internet at your leisure, enjoy your choice of drink or be swept away by a good book in one of our twenty five air-conditioned rooms, in our lounge with its library or in our inner courtyard. Each room greets you with a depiction of a unique smile, surrounded by sober, contemporary decor. Our rooms offer a full range of amenities to ensure your comfort (Wi-Fi, Internet, flat-screen TV, domestic and international channels). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Chaplain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Paris
- Chaplain Rive Gauche Hotel