All reviews ecole militaire metro station great location military school usb plugs sliding door rue cler musee rodin de mars around the corner minutes walking distance rooms are small great shower amazing hotel adjoining rooms single bed would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I visited Paris for holiday and stayed in this hotel for five nights. While the hotel room is tiny (as I believe in most of the case with any other Parisien accommodations), they make it up in the great location. It is literally 10 minutes walk to the Eiffel tower, and is a few steps from the Ecole Militaire Metro station.

There were hardly any need for me to purchase metro tickets with exception for the few trips that required me to take the metro (i.e. go to Versailles or Montmartre areas and go to the train station with my luggage). I could simply walk everywhere from the hotel.

The room is very clean with all the basic necessities and the hotel replace the towels on daily basis. there is a lift, even though it is small but it is very helpful when going up/down with my big luggage.

The front desk officer were very helpful with information on Paris and offered their assistance upon my arrival.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Eiffel Turenne, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review !

It was a pleasure to welcome you in our little charming hotel and we are glad to read you enjoyed the location, the staff !
Concerning our room size, it's paris an old and small city :)

Do not hesitate to contact us directly if you wish to come back in our wonderful city

Parisian Regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2016

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and I have to say, it was perfect. the location is great, close to the subway/bus station, cafes and of course the Eiffel tower. The hotel is renovated and it looks great inside, it is a little small, but we loved it. Customer Service is awesome, I called a few times before we arrived and the staff was very helpful. Imma or Emma (I think she is the manager) was amazing; she always smile and she made us feel welcome. We met a few other guys at the front desk, but I can't remember their names. They were also great... Great hotel, we will stay here again!!!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Edison,

Thank you very much for your comment!
We were more than happy to welcome you in our hotel.

I'm glad to read you enjoyed the staff, and yes Emma is our manager and she's great.
and your're right the location is perfect with our so many restaurant and public transport!

Do not hesitate to book directly with us to have the best price possible.
Eiffel Regards

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here during my first trip in Paris. Perfectly located near the Eiffel Tower and other museums. Cafes right outside. The 8 line on the metro system is near by as well. The rooms are small, but everything is updated. The beds are incredibly comfortable. I was thankful for the USB outlets and us voltage compatible outlets. I slept well after the amazing shower I had. The shower heads have various controls that are very therapeutic.

The staff was very helpful and nice.
The check in time of 3pm is strictly enforced but they'll let you check you luggage so that you can go enjoy your time.

I would definitely stay here again as I do plan on coming to Paris again.. and again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Eiffel Turenne, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks to take your time to write this really kind review about the Eiffel Turenne hotel!
We really like that you love your stay in Paris and in our hotel!

That's true that our location in Paris is incredible! Every monument, café, shops are walking distance from the hotel. That's a perfect place to visit Paris!

It's good to ear that you love our usb outlets, our new beds and new showers that something really confortable when you travel!

Do not hesitate to contact me in direct to book your new parisian home!
Eiffel Regards

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

A friend and I stayed here for our first trip to Paris. This hotel was very close to the metro/bus line. The room was very comfortable. Though small in size, all our nights were extremely restful. The twin beds are soft and provided great sleep. The shower heads were like water massages. The room and hotel were clearly renovated as everything was top of the line and high quality. Our rooms even had USB and us voltage compatible outlets. The Eiffel Tower is in walking distance. Many great museums near by. I plan on returning to Paris and this is now my hotel of choice.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travel247553

Bonjour dear guest,

Thank you for your lovely comment!
We are really happy that you loved our hotel and the all equipment that we propose!

We are proud that you find your parisian home!
Do not hesitate to contact me in direct to book with us! We will make you the best offer possible to you and all your friend!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed a couple of nights in this hotel. It's clean and perfectly situated for exploring Paris. Fantastic transport links and only 10 minutes from the Eiffel Tower. This hotel deserves far more than it's 2 stars. It's clean, the rooms are well presented and the staff are delightful. Definitely worth staying at, we would return to this hotel when visiting Paris.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Eiffel Turenne, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Dear Guest,

We really like that you love your stay in Paris and in our hotel!
It's good to ear that you love our new bedroom and bathroom and that you sleep very well that's something really important!
Do not hesitate to contact me in direct to book your new parisian home! We will make you the best offer possible!

Kind Regards