Open today: 7:00 PM - 1:00 AM

from US$ 207.90
from US$ 109.70
from US$ 248.40
12,179 results
All reviews bottle of champagne dinner show roller skating show starts topless dancers great seats once in a lifetime bucket list visiting paris eiffel tower acts costumes snakes stage ventriloquist performance theatre
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We went to the moulin rouge during a recent trip to Paris.

When we arrived we waited in line for quite awhile to be seated, but eventually were at a table of six including us. I had hoped the tables were for two but it worked out fine.

We had purchased the tickets with champagne - that worked well as a full sized bottle was presented to us when we sat down.

The show was lively, energetic numbers and unlike anything we had seen before (which is what we had wanted).

My only criticism was that I wished it had more of a story during the progression as opposed to being a number of somewhat related dance numbers/ acts

I don't know that I would go again but I am glad to have gone

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I went with my girlfriend whilst we were in Paris for 1 night. It is definitely a spectacle and I would highly recommend getting the dinner package. It's pricey and probably not worth it for the food but it is definitely better to get a spot early on before the show so you are not added to someone's table awkwardly.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

This was a birthday present for my friend who has come for a visit to Paris. So I thought Moulin Rouge show would be just perfect. Unfortunately, it wasn't.

First of all, the price we paid was something that you would pay in London for a show or even for a Broadway show in USA. So you at least expect something similar.

Secondly, the dancers were out of sync from the very first moment of the show. They do those shows 7 days a week twice a day. We even had 11pm show. So sync was expected.

Thirdly, why PONIES and CLOWNS... It was supposed to be an erotic show, what Clowns and ponies do there. Just terrible experience and total waste of time and money.

Lastly, if you come there as a couple, you will be seated with people you don't know. Which is not necessarily a bad thing but you would like to know this in advance, I suppose.

We felt like we had been obliged to be there. I would recommend to spend the money somewhere else.

2  Thank Rasa K
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I'm not sure what I expected, but the show was a huge surprise, and not always in a good way. One thing that couldn't be ignored was the blast of colour. The costumes and scenery were breathtakingly wonderful. Camp and often cheesy, the dance routines were flamboyant, dazzling and elaborate, if not always in time.
The cabaret performers, such as the various acrobatic acts were truly outstanding. The huge water tank of boa constructors rising from the stage accompanied by a dancing girl was unexpected, and received rapturous applause.
We went for the whole package that included dinner and champagne. The food was ok, but not great, and was served at such a pressured pace that your plate was whipped away the minute you put your fork down and replaced with your next course.
When other reviews say that you are packed in like sardines, this is no understatement. The chairs are very small and touch each other, so once a bottom is placed on it, you need to accept that you will become quite intimate with the stranger that has been squeezed next to you. You will have no personal space at all. In fact, there is very little walking space due to the volume of tables. They even put tables on the steps leading to the various levels.
If you are happy to accept the densely populated space, the indigestion from rushed food, the sensory overload and just accept it for what it is - a good bit of commercial fun, then you won't be disappointed. After all, you can't come to Paris and not go to the Moulin Rouge!
Regarding accessibility: this is not a wheelchair or limited mobility friendly venue. Although they can provide a lift to the main area, there are still many stairs to negotiate within the auditorium. Even if someone can lift the wheelchair down to the main dining area, getting to a toilet would be almost impossible once the show starts. Having said that, I couldn't fault the service and kindness of the staff at the Moulin Rouge.

1  Thank DaisybellKent
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Had to go to a show and see the famous burlesque show put on by the Moulin Rouge. Centrally located and affordable pricing