Open today: 7:00 PM - 1:00 AM

from US$ 122.57
from US$ 232.88
from US$ 75.99
13,981 results
All reviews bottle of champagne dinner show show starts roller skating topless dancers once in a lifetime bucket list visiting paris costumes snakes stage performance theatre performers feerie cancan nudity
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I bought the tickets online well over 5 months in advance (we were going in July-high tourist season) directly from their website. The tickets were not cheap and after reading all the negative comments I was worried about what I would be getting-where I would be seated, the quality of the food, attitude of the waitstaff, performance of the show, etc. Naturally, I was skeptical until we were seated.

My goodness-could not have had better seats!!! I was actually shocked-my hand could touch the stage. I should mention that at one point during the show, the stage itself transforms into a transparent pool filled with huge snakes and a dancer inside! Absolutely amazing-I was awe struck-especially being right next to it!

The waitstaff was very efficient and courteous-nothing snooty about them. I even thanked our waitor for the great service afterwards. I thought we were getting a half bottle of champagne but, actually, we received a full one which tasted pretty good-got a nice buzz from it too. The food was some of the best I had eaten in Paris since our stay-finally! My father is a french chef so I know a bit about good food. You have a nice selection of 3 menus to choose from-with more selections from within those menus. We had the french CanCan menu and no complaints.

The show and performances were topnotch! And, it's not just for men,btw. Women can enjoy the male dancers too. Also, part of the intermission acts were reminiscent of Cirque du Soleil type performances-incredible acrobatics and comedy routines.

This show really had it all-good food, efficient service, music, singing, dancing, animals-cute miniature ponies, snakes, ascending/descending transparent pool stage, elaborate costumes, acrobatics, comedy-all with smiling faces.

Yes, I did pay a high price and it was absolutely worth it!

Enjoy the show!

4  Thank travelhereandthere0
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We got paid show by our company, dinner included! What a great time we had. Maybe not the best show you ll ever see, but it is still good old Moulin Rouge, with the can can and very bad champagne. Dinner was so so, so if you gonna spend the money for this, I would advice without the dinner. Show was very predictable, but in any case vey visualy impressive. I would say that if you love animals, dont go there, as they use them for the show as well.

Date of experience: August 2011
1  Thank ivonalasic
Reviewed 6 August 2011

this is for me the most difficult review at all... is this my cup of tea? ... NO... but this show is very good during 2 hours and it was very entertaining... the food was ok not top but good... i can only advise to go with another couple or friends ,minimum 4 ... if you are only 2 you are put with other people at a table and that's not so romantic ... we had nice seats and a lot of space ... we were lucky I think ...tables of 6 persons have less space ... please go see this show ... it's expensive but it is worth

Date of experience: August 2011
1  Thank xavke
Reviewed 1 August 2011

i was really disappointed with the show, some of the dancers were really average and a beat behind the rest of the troupe. thought it was really tacky and the lip synching so poor! there is a section involving water and the performer spent more time coming up for air than actually performing in the water! some of the costumes were pretty amazing but some really dated.
Maybe i am spoilt with the likes of Circ Du Solei and West and shows but with a capacity of 850 and €90 odd a ticket i was expecting a decent standard!
i havent been to any other show but i think you would get better value at Lido or Crazy Horse.
i would not reccommend this show

Date of experience: July 2011
3  Thank LauraM80
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Went to see last week, booked the dinner and show option and found the food was average but considering how much extra it costs not worth the money. For the price you can have a much better meal elsewhere. Also the service was terrible.
As for the show, very enjoyable but very cheesy, don't expect it to be a classy experience but I think it's a must for most women to see and my girlfriend enjoyed it.

Date of experience: July 2011