All reviews eiffel tower rue cler les invalides around the corner hermes toiletries rodin museum minute walk lovely hotel boutique hotel within walking distance visit paris again metro station a wonderful stay the hotel staff location is great will stay there again the ground floor
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I booked a very last minute trip to Paris for my children and me. The hotel staff here was impressively responsive, accommodating, helpful and welcoming. I actually chose this hotel over a higher end hotel we normally stay at simply because they were so friendly and accommodating with my initial requests. They made everything simple. Their friendly service and ability to offer recommendations and handle bookings for anything, exceeds what you’d find at any hotel in Paris.
The location is great, a short walk to the Eiffel Tower, Rodin Museum, Les Invalides and Rue Cler, while being in a quiet neighborhood. There are plenty of restaurants and markets nearby, and the metro is very close as well. It is a convenient, yet peaceful location.
Also great - the rooms come with portable phones to use during your visit, helpful for making calls (when your cell phone inevitably finds a reason to stop working), also helpful for finding directions while out.
The rooms are comfortable and reasonably sized for Paris. The decor is updated. The bedding was comfortable and crisp, though the pillows could be a bit better. The bathroom was modern. We also had a lovely patio.
I was happy to return to the hotel at the end of each day. It was just a very easy place to stay. I appreciate clean, nice, understated hotels, with a welcoming staff that makes your stay easy from booking through checking out. This is our new Paris hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BDPN
Mathieu R, Directeur général at Hotel le Tourville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear BDPN,

Thank you so much for your nice message! We are all really touched by your kind words.

Knowing that you enjoyed everything about your stay with us is truly the most rewarding for us.

We are really happy to learn that you have appreciated that much the decor and the location of the hotel.

We will warmly thank our entire team for their professionalism and their attentiveness.

We look forward to welcoming you another time, in your new Parisian home.

Faithfully yours,

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Excellent hotel, clean, very helpful staff. Great location for walking, sightseeing.
Accommodations are well maintained with quality bedding/linens/towels. Walking distance to Eiffel Tower, Army Museum, Petite Palace, Arc de Triumph and other direction to Notre Dame, L'ouvre etc.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Alta H,

What a lovely review you shared with the Trip Advisor community !!
Thank you for taking your time on writing about your recent experience on our hotel and thank you for these specials 5 stars !!
Your feedback means a lot for a team and helped us to improve daily.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

On behalf of all the Tourville staff, we would love to welcome you in the near future.
Please, feel free to contact us directly at the reception in order to make your booking.
Many surprises are waiting for you now...

Kind regards,
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We, a family of 4, found this hotel on the internet just looking for a place close to the ET. We came and we found a nice, clean hotel with the most friendly staff possible. Location is great close to many attractions and close to Café & restaurants typical French menu.

Room tip: As a family we stayed in a nice big 4 people room with a great view to the ET
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your feelings about your recent stay in our hotel.
The all team is happy that your stay met your expectations.
Your note about the staff will be shared with them, thank you for writing it.

Le Tourville is now your home away from home !
We would be delighted to welcome your family soon...

Assistant Manager

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Le Tourville for the first time at the end of August and it was a very pleasant stay for our little family. The hotel is a small boutique hotel and is very charming and clean. The staff is very friendly and were happy to welcome us to Paris. The room itself was on the top floor and gave us and our little girls just enough room. Our kids were super happy about getting their very own twin beds too. The bathroom was huge, clean and had an awesome bathtub. The toiletries were Hermés and there were great smelling pods you could use in the bathtub! The king bed was comfortable and it was nice to have a mini fridge and coffee maker. Conveniently there is a grocery store very close to the hotel if you want to make some of your meals or just pick up a bottle of wine. The metro is very close by too. The neighborhood is safe and beautiful with cafés and little shops lining the streets. And it’s just about an 8 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and the park that surrounds it and a 20-30 min walk (with kids) to the Louvre. When I booked the hotel I was a little worried it would be in a sort of tourist trap area but it’s just enough removed from the Eiffel Tower area that we actually felt like we were living like locals. It was truly a wonderful stay and will stay there again when we return to Paris.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mathieu R, Directeur général at Hotel le Tourville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Companion,

What a beautiful surprise for the Tourville' staff to read your nice review about your recent experience in our establishment.
We feel delighted that all the family enjoyed their stay with us.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Trip Advisor community !
Your feelings about your experience are extremely precious for us and help us to improve our service daily.

We would love to welcome you in a near future.
Le Tourville hotel is now your family home away from home.

We are waiting to receive you soon !
The entire staff remain at your entire disposal,

Oriane,

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I rated Hotel le Tourville average as my mother-in-law and I only stayed one night at this hotel. She had previously stayed here so as we were coming in late on the Eurostar we decided to stick with the known.

We got in after 11:00 p.m. local time. We paid for the night and were shown our room. The elevator was small (as with most European hotels). We had a classic room. The hotel itself is quaint and nestled between other buildings. I see some persons stating that the hotel is 10 minutes walk away from the Eiffel Tower. I beg to differ. A 10-minute jog maybe. I would say at least 20 minutes brisk walking or half hour leisurely walking. The room itself was nice. However the toilet was separate from the shower area. I guess this was great so avoid bathroom lines. There was a tub and rain-shower head in the bathroom. We received complimentary robes and bedroom slippers and the Hermis products were nice. A major concern for me was the lack of English TV stations. I am unsure if I did not peruse the stations enough but as far as we went there wasn't; not even subtitles.

There was also a mini fridge however it was not stocked. This was a disappointment as it was stated as complimentary on the booking site and for the price per night it should have been included. We did not have breakfast at the hotel but has some pastry items that are kept in the lobby area.

I don't think I can fully recommend this hotel based on my short stay. However the fact that the hotel is ideally located to a number of tourist sites gives them some points.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mathieu R, Directeur général at Hotel le Tourville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Kay S,

Thank you for your review, you apparently liked our place!

We are really sorry that our services have not met your expectations. The hotel is located between 10 and 15 minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower, I can confirm it. Indeed, it may depend on the speed of your walk.

Regarding the mini bar, it is indicated during the check-in time that the fridge in the room is there to allow you to put your products if needed. We provide free drinks and cakes in the lobby.
However, you have in your room all you need to make coffee or tea.

We hope you enjoyed your stay overall and hope to welcome you again.
Sincrely,