All reviews eiffel tower rue cler les invalides around the corner hermes toiletries minute walk rodin museum within walking distance executive room boutique hotel a wonderful stay the hotel staff location is great would highly recommend this hotel by paris standards reception area first floor
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We booked this hotel for our one night visit to Paris. First of all, we couldn't have picked a better location. This was our first trip to Paris, and we got to the hotel easily by two metro lines. The hotel itself was located on a wide side street just off the hazzle near Champ de Mars. We were given an amazing and also very expensive room although we paid a ridiculously low price for our stay. We were on the fifth floor with a huge balcony overlooking the street. It was such a nice surprise!!! The room was also very clean and the bed was very comfortable with loooots of pillows!

The staff was to die for: friendly, polite, understanding and we were told everything before we even realized to ask. We had an unfortunate couple in the room across from us who fought loudly at 5AM, but when we called the lobby they immediately came and asked to couple to quiet down for the night.

I would most definitely recommend this hotel for a lovely stay in Paris. The metro will take you anywhere, there were awesome cafés just around the corner and you could walk to all the greatest sights. I know we will have this stop as our go-to when we visit Paris the next time :)

Room Tip: The rooms can be expensive, but if you're lucky, you can get a good deal! The balconies on the upper floors are an experience!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Mathieu R, Assistant Hotel Manager at Hotel le Tourville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Relaxedtravelling,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a really nice review.
We are glad to read that you enjoyed your time in our Le Tourville hotel for your first stay in Paris.
Indeed, the hotel has a good location, nearby cafés and restaurants, the Eiffel Tower and easily accessible to all the Parisian hotspots by walk or metro.
The hotel has 3 nice rooms with balconies overlooking the street; you had the privilege to be in one of them.
Reception is open 24h, so there is always someone happy willing to help you.
Our team members make all their heart to make your stay great and memorable.

We thank you and look forward to welcome you soon.

Camille Clérot
Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is for people who want to be worry free. They are very knowledgeable of the area and take care of the details for you. They speak multiple languages and are very helpful. We arrived before the check in time and they gladly took our bags so that we could go and explore. Someone is always at the desk to help. Definitely would come here again and recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your lovely words about the team.

We are really happy to read that you enjoyed your time in our hotel.
Indeed, check-in is at 3pm. But as you noticed, if you arrive before time the team is always happy to store the bags to let guests enjoy the city. Reception is open 24h/7 so the team is ready to help you at any time, in different languages to facilitate your stay.

We will be very pleased to welcome you again and look forward to it.

Camille CLEROT
Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

A really nice little boutique hotel in a great location. Rooms have everything you could need and although small are very comfortable. Service friendly and relaxed and helpful. I would definitely return. In response to recent moan posted by someone, the hotel did allow me to alter my booking after a cancellation and rebooking at no loss to ourselves, also giving the discount as cited on the website.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Mathieu R, Directeur général at Hotel le Tourville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear JBHInteriors,

Your words are so grateful for our establishment.

We are very pleased to read that you have appreciated the gesture to arrange the numbers of rooms you have booked.

All our staff remains at tour disposal 24h per day on order to improve your time in Paris.

We hope tout welcome you again.

Warm regards,

Mathieu Richert
Hôtel Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This hotel company has deceptive and unscrupulous advertising practices. I first found this hotel through Priceline.com and when I wanted to see more photographs I went to the hotels website directly. On the hotel website there is a dangling banner the claims Best Price Guaranteed on their website. This is a flat out lie. You could call it a bait and switch. Bottom line is, the best price is not on their website. Furthermore, they promoted 20% Summer discount. This is also lie. It's not true. You won't get the discount. You won't get any discount.

I called the hotel to see if they would honor there promise on their website. Three international long distance pricey phone calls to the hotel, and they would not honor their guarantee. Furthermore they pretend like they don't even know. Eventually I made contact with the hotel manager who still would not honor the guarantee. All the hotel manager did was try to upgrade me and give me a better price on a much more expensive offer. He claim to have told the corporate office about the deceptive advertising practices. I checked back a month later, and the guarantee is still not the best price.

With all the problems with this hotel, I found it very interesting that when I stayed in the hotel, the hotel manager never ever bothered to make contact with me when I was in his hotel. Of course not, he's ashamed of the dishonest practices at his company.

When I checked out, Hidden charges. More honesty from this company. When I finally booked with this hotel I got a total package pre-paid price. They don't honor that either. There were errors on the final bill. Plus there were charges that were not agreed to. Such a dishonest hotel company. I tell you, beware, I have warned you.

To make things even more interesting this hotel company makes up peoples names (I discovered three different fake people) pretending that they work for the company when they really don't. More deception. Can you imagine this? Making up fake people, with fake names, that don't exist! Unbelievable how far the just honesty goes with his hotel company.

Just to see how just honest this company was, I contacted their director of marketing. This guy also claims he knows nothing about the deceptive advertising practices. He's the director of marketing. He's the one who sets up and manages the deceptive advertising on their website. Even when I pointed it out with concrete evidence of screenshots from Priceline.com and his website, he still would not admit or fix the deception and dishonesty.

So beware I warn you. This is not a one off incidents. I have followed up on multiple occasions, and the story stays the same… Best price guarantee, a lie. 20% Summer discount, a lie. Ask them to honor their guarantee, and they pretend like they don't even know. And when you think you finally have a final package price, you will be surprise with a hidden charges at the end of your stay.

If you would like my advice, there are many hotels in Paris, you don't need to be subjected to the honesty of this hotel company.

Room Tip: Best tip: Do NOT book! You are likely to be screwed if you do business with this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear PilotMichael,

I insure you that we garantee to all our guests the best price for their stay. As a regular traveller with Priceline you have surely benefit of a special discount by their way.

Indeed, as discussed by email, the Summer rate hasn't concerned the period you have requested for your stay. Many of guests who have stayed in our hotel this summer have benefit of this discount.

The additionnal fees on your bill were only City taxi which are necessary to pay by all travelers in Paris.

Moreover, i confirm you that all people who with you have talked, are employed by our hotel group.

Inwood Hotels is a group of 6 Hotels in Paris, who are all in the top 200 on TripAdvisor and receive many awards from their guests on social networks.

Mathieu Richert
Hôtel Manager

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

For a four star hotel, it was pretty good. There is an elevator and the ladies at the front desk are super nice. 5-7 minute walk to the closet metro station. Other guests were so loud you couldn't enjoy the spacious rooms. Everything is quite more expensive in a four star hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Mathieu R, Directeur général at Hotel le Tourville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Audrey S,

Your comment is very nice for our Front desk ladies who love to discuss with our guests in order to improve their stay in our hotel.

I send you my apologies if the noise has been caused you some troubles in common rooms, it can be the case when it is rush hour in our pretty hotel.

We hope to see you soon.

Mathieu RICHERT