US$ 215
US$ 120
US$ 102
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

Hotel Vice Versa(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
US$ 405
US$ 388
HotelsClick
  • Room Service
All reviewseiffel towerrue clerles invalidesaround the cornerhermes toiletrieslovely hotelminute walkrodin museumwithin walking distanceboutique hotelthe hotel staffmetro stoplocation is greatwould definitely stay here againexcellent stayvisit pariswould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Can't rate this hotel high enough, it was amazing. The hotel was lovely with a great relaxing atmosphere and the staff couldn't do enough to help. Wouldn't stay anywhere else - Thank you for a great first family holiday in Paris and I hope we will see you again soon!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacobboys75
Mathieu R, Directeur général at Hotel le Tourville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear Jacobboys75,

I would like to thank you for taking time to give us such a nice review. Indeed, guest relationship is our priority. I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel atmosphere. I will share your comment with the whole team and hope to see you soon for your next trip in Paris at Le Tourvile Hotel.

Mathieu RICHERT
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I just went along with our travel agent's recommendation, and I'm glad I did. Everything was comfortable and clean and very quiet. Within walking distance of the Tower and many attractions.

The front desk was very helpful. Jackson was reassuring; Stephanie went the extra mile in contacting our tour guide company; Mark made sure we got the right airport shuttle (quicker than others).

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank albertfrederico
Mathieu R, Gérant at Hotel le Tourville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear albert frederico, first of all, I would like to thank you for taking time to give us such a nice review. As you noted, the hotel is ideally located near the most famous places in Paris and of course near the Eiffel Tower. Indeed, guest relationship is our priority. I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel atmosphere. I will share your comment with the whole team and hope to see you soon for your next trip in Paris at Le Tourvile Hotel. Sincerely, Mathieu RICHERT Hotel Manager

Reviewed 20 May 2017

This was our third visit to this lovely hotel. We enjoyed our visit this time although noted that the hotel has been upgraded and has lost some of its previous charm.
The hotel rooms are small so more suitable for guests with minimal luggage.
Staff extremely friendly and couldn't do enough to make our stay very pleasant.
The location close to the Eiffel Tower and L' Ecole Militaire is perfect.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear David, first of all, I would like to thank you for taking time to give us such a nice review. As you noted, the hotel is ideally located near the most famous places in Paris and of course near the Eiffel Tower. Indeed, guest relationship is our priority. I'm glad you enjoyed the atmosphere. The hotel is an Haussmanian building it explains the size of rooms. I will share your comment with the whole team and hope to see you for the 4th time at Le Tourvile Hotel. Sincerely, Mathieu RICHERT Hotel Manager

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We have been to Paris 3 times. Each time we stayed at this hotel because it was so convenient to everything. Last time they were remodeling (which was badly needed). The pictures of the remodeling job are wonderful and I am anxious to visit them again. Eiffel Tower within walking distance, bus stop across the street, subway 2 blocks away, neat restaurants nearby, local shopping district a couple of blocks away. hotel staff friendly. What' not to like?

Stayed: September 2016

Dear dkguenther, first of all, I would like to thank you for taking time to give us such a nice review. As you noted, the hotel is ideally located near the most famous places in Paris and of course near the Eiffel Tower. Indeed, guest relationship is our priority. I'm glad you enjoyed the atmosphere. I will share your comment with the whole team and hope to see you for the 4th time at Le Tourvile Hotel. Sincerely, Mathieu RICHERT Hotel Manager

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We had a very nice stay at the Tourville hotel. It is a boutique hotel located on a nice avenue, just a 10 minutes block from the Eiffel tower and the Hoté de Les invalides. There are also very nice typical French cafés just around the corner. My family and I stayed in the hotel for 4 days. We took a family room on the 5th floor, which actually consisted in two opposite independent rooms with one common door that led to them. As this door had no lock, we had to lock both rooms anyway when leaving. The rooms are not very spacious, but are clean and modern. The toilets were also nice. Toiletries could be of higher quality. We had a coffee machine and mugs in the room as well. Breakfast is not included, has to be purchased separately. The breakfast room is not cosy, but the breakfast itself is good, complete with pastries, coldcuts, hot options, seeds, nuts and much more. I would suggest varying the options from one day to another for longer stays as ours. The hotel also offers a very convenient free "petit buffet" with some snacks where you can grab something to drink for the day or just grab a bite when you return tired from your day out. This definitely adds value to the experience. And another added value is the staff. I'd like to thank Agatha for her help, and Maurizio for his wonderful service, kindness and amusing conversation (enjoy your trip, Maurizio!) I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Luciana C, first of all, I would like to thank you for taking time to give us such a good review. As you noted, the hotel is ideally located near the most famous places in Paris and of course near the Eiffel Tower. Indeed, guest relationship is our priority. I'm glad you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel and I am glad you enjoyed our Lobbinwood. We offer a free buffet with some snacks and drinks. I take into account your considerations about the breakfast. I will share your comment with the whole team. Sincerely, Mathieu RICHERT Hotel Manager