All reviews eiffel tower rue cler les invalides around the corner hermes toiletries minute walk rodin museum within walking distance executive room boutique hotel a wonderful stay the hotel staff location is great would highly recommend this hotel by paris standards reception area first floor
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We have been to Paris 3 times. Each time we stayed at this hotel because it was so convenient to everything. Last time they were remodeling (which was badly needed). The pictures of the remodeling job are wonderful and I am anxious to visit them again. Eiffel Tower within walking distance, bus stop across the street, subway 2 blocks away, neat restaurants nearby, local shopping district a couple of blocks away. hotel staff friendly. What' not to like?

Stayed: September 2016
Mathieu R, Gérant at Hotel le Tourville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear dkguenther, first of all, I would like to thank you for taking time to give us such a nice review. As you noted, the hotel is ideally located near the most famous places in Paris and of course near the Eiffel Tower. Indeed, guest relationship is our priority. I'm glad you enjoyed the atmosphere. I will share your comment with the whole team and hope to see you for the 4th time at Le Tourvile Hotel. Sincerely, Mathieu RICHERT Hotel Manager

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We had a very nice stay at the Tourville hotel. It is a boutique hotel located on a nice avenue, just a 10 minutes block from the Eiffel tower and the Hoté de Les invalides. There are also very nice typical French cafés just around the corner. My family and I stayed in the hotel for 4 days. We took a family room on the 5th floor, which actually consisted in two opposite independent rooms with one common door that led to them. As this door had no lock, we had to lock both rooms anyway when leaving. The rooms are not very spacious, but are clean and modern. The toilets were also nice. Toiletries could be of higher quality. We had a coffee machine and mugs in the room as well. Breakfast is not included, has to be purchased separately. The breakfast room is not cosy, but the breakfast itself is good, complete with pastries, coldcuts, hot options, seeds, nuts and much more. I would suggest varying the options from one day to another for longer stays as ours. The hotel also offers a very convenient free "petit buffet" with some snacks where you can grab something to drink for the day or just grab a bite when you return tired from your day out. This definitely adds value to the experience. And another added value is the staff. I'd like to thank Agatha for her help, and Maurizio for his wonderful service, kindness and amusing conversation (enjoy your trip, Maurizio!) I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Luciana C, first of all, I would like to thank you for taking time to give us such a good review. As you noted, the hotel is ideally located near the most famous places in Paris and of course near the Eiffel Tower. Indeed, guest relationship is our priority. I'm glad you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel and I am glad you enjoyed our Lobbinwood. We offer a free buffet with some snacks and drinks. I take into account your considerations about the breakfast. I will share your comment with the whole team. Sincerely, Mathieu RICHERT Hotel Manager

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Can not say enough nice things about this property. Walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and the hop on hop off busses. Was upgraded to a junior suite, that was immaculate, upon arrival with plenty of room by Paris standards. Good restaurants close by with great recommendations from front desk staff. All the staff were very accommodating and while I do not remember all of their names a special thank you to Maurice for his restaurant reviews.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Garysnyder,

First I would like to thank for taking time to give us such a nice review. As you noticed, the hotel is ideally located near the most famous places in Paris and of course near the Eiffel Tower. Indeed, guest relationship is our priority. I am happy you enjoyed the hotel atmosphere. I will share your comment with the entire team. Best Regards, Mathieu RICHERT Hotel Manager

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights in Apr 2017 with our toddler. Overall we had a very good experience.

Arriving at this boutique hotel we received a warm welcome. Reception staff spoke English and were very helpful. Executive room was spacious enough for a king bed and cot. Bathroom and facilities were good.

The gem is the central location. A short walk to many cafes, bistros, The Military School and, of course, The Eiffel Tower.

Our only gripes were:

1. Room service - very limited menu which is not made on site. Our order, made at 6pm on a Sunday night, took more than an hour arrive. Not ideal with a hungry toddler.

2. Cleaning service - coffee and tea were not replenished during service and, in fact, our mugs were removed from the room altogether. This left us with no way to make a beverage in our room on our second night.

All in all, you stay here for the location, not the room service or in-room facilities. 4 out of 5.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Mathieu R, Directeur général at Hotel le Tourville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear JozOz55,

Thanks a lot for your feedback about your recent stay at Le Tourville.

We are sorry to read that you did not spend the perfect stay in our hotel due to some inconveniences

We have taken your comments and will endeavour to improve upon this, we greatly appreciate your feedback.

Hoping to welcome you again in Le Tourville on your next trip to Paris.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Let me start by saying that this place is conveniently located to many great restaurants, bars and stores. It is not in a super touristy area so you feel more like a local. The Eiffel Tower is walking distance but not visible from the hotel. Rooms are clean but a little on the small side. We were here for 5 nights in early April. Front desk staff was super friendly and helpful. One thing I loved is the lobby had a fridge that offered complimentary water, soda and beer (Heineken). There was also coffee, tea and small snacks. This was a nice touch.

I was not super happy with the house keeping service. Our room was cleaned daily, meaning the bed was made and the trash was thrown out. Our toiletries and toilet paper were never replenished. I had to go to the front desk and ask for shampoo and toilet paper on the 2nd day. They do not include conditioner, just shampoo so bring your own if you use it! They offer free slippers which I loved. I used mine the first day, my husband went to use his the 2nd day and housekeeping had removed them! Of the 5 days we stayed, 3 of those the AC was down. You are on a noisy street so leaving the window open is not an option.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gilbertm624

Dear gilbertm624,

First of all, let me thank you for your time and visit.

We are happy to know that you appreciate the location of the hotel, which really is one of the most pleasant of Paris.

We are sorry you did find our rooms too small, but this is actually the standard for Paris.

Every feedback is important to us in order to improve our services and we have taken good note of your remarks.

We hope to welcome you again in a close future.

Kind regards,