All reviewsred velvetvisited hotelbeautiful hotelheart of parisparisianchaneleuro
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We had been recommended to visit here by a couple of our friends who know that we like to visit trendy places.

The issue with this trendy place, is they are in a luxury part of town, with luxury setting, and luxury prices - but terrible service. A few times I actually laughed at how poor the service is.

Sorry guys, you aren’t that great.

We went for a drink in the bar before dinner - even living in London I think that €14 a bottle of Heineken is pushing it. The waitress came over - avoiding eye contact at all time, and her outfit tbh just made me feel-uncomfortable. Yes you are very attractive, but I don’t feel I need to see you half undressed. And maybe a smile would be good!

After sitting down - we twiddled our thumbs for 20 mins or so before flagging someone down and asking for some water.

The food was very tasty - over priced but very tasty.

Throughout the meal - the waitress serving the table next to us, who had no underwear on, managed to reveal all to my wife every time she tended the table. This is the kind of vibe of the whole place.

We asked our waiter where the restrooms were, and was given some poor directions and a point.

This was very different to a true high end bar/restaurant - who earlier that day, escorted me to the bathroom to ensure I found it ok.

Basically - sorry, you aren’t that great and I won’t be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Diggyd123
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Favorite spot in Paris , design is very warm food is good and very trendy vibes.
Service might not be the best since the team is very pushy and do they best to tune the tables as much as they can and this might affect the guest experience.
Must try place

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My first time dining at restaurant but I had been to the bar last year. They had messed up our drink order so brought us out champagne along with drink which was nice. Both my aunt and I had the spicy lobster pasta - mine was fine but hers luke warm. Had cheesecake for dessert which was good. Went back to Bar two days later for drinks and cheesecake. I think it really about atmosphere - which the draw, so know what to expect.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Think lush red velvet seating, perfumed rooms, over the top floral arrangements, beautiful French wait staff. This is the place to go to for the experience. By all means not a cheap place, but I would 100% come back for drinks, not so sure about the food, it was ok but plenty of other places in Paris I would go to for that kind of price.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and food quality and variety and drinks in generous amounts . Great ambiance. Booking in advance is highly recommended as it’s very busy all weeklong throughout the year. The hotel itself is excellent with a great pool and spa

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple