Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame
US$ 140
US$ 125
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

US$ 247
US$ 574
US$ 528
  • Fitness centre
1,706 results
All reviewsrooftop barnotre damelatin quarterrue dantongreat locationexecutive roomst michel metroprivate balconywith eiffel tower viewrooms are smallrer bcdg airportbathroom dooran upgraderestaurants and shopsmodern hotelmetro station
Reviewed 24 July 2012

When I got to the hotel I had noticed that my wallet was missing containing all of my credit cards...Brice at the front desk was exceptional. He helped me contact my bank and also mastercard to arrange emergency cards. I used the rececption phone so there was no cost to me to make the calls.
This mishap also did not delay the check in process. The rooms were clean. After a 20 hour transit from Australia having a confortable bed was all I needed and the Holiday Inn Notre Dame didn't fail to deliver on this. Breakfast was sensational and the staff all very friendly.
Great location to restaurants, pubs and also the trains. Would recommend this hotel to my friends and I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Double bed rooms have a very small bathroom. This would be the only fault with the rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2012

This hotel is well located just above Place St. Michel and a block off Boulevard St. Michel. nearby are both multiple Metro stops and an RER stop for the train from Charles De Gaulle Airport.. Notre Dame is a short walk. From the rooftop of the hotel you can see both the Eiffel Tower in the distance and Notre Dame - much closer. The rooftop bar staff only work a few days a week and their attitude is indifferent compared to the rest of the hotel staff. The views are worth multiple visits to get some nice photos. The two women at the front desk most of our stay were enormously helpful ( AnnaLis and another woman whose name I forget) - they made our stay as good as it was. Many good suggestions from each of them and I tipped both before leaving. My wife and i had honeymooned in Paris 10 years ago and had to show our 9 year old son what the City of Light was about before continuing our vacation for another 20 nights. The hotel breakfast was very good and a great way to start the day before venturing outside. Lots of variety - I recommend pre-paying for it when you reserve to get the best price. Remember that kids eat free at Holiday inn - so you only pay for adults. The room was large by Parisian standards and everything worked as it should. When one elevator was out of service, a repairman was onsite within two ours and the problem was repaired promptly thereafter. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Happy1211
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Recently had a family holiday there and had 3 different rooms. One room on high floor overlooking the Eiffel Tower was great and very roomy with sofa bed. This was an upgrade from the room I had booked but worth the money if you have the option. Also had another room with 2 single beds and 3rd room with a king bed. Room were clean, beds were fine, everyone liked the pillows but note the rooms are on the smaller side. All had nice bathrooms.
Location was a real benefit with RER station with 2 minute walk and getting around in Paris is so easy. Night life is great in this area with so many restaurants to choose from. Overall would say this is an above average Holiday Inn but also alittle pricey although in line with Paris. I found the front desk staff to be very helpful with a few minor issues and also in getting directions. Final point is that that French do enjoy their Sundays and thus not all shops are open but we found enough to still help the local economy.

Room Tip: request high floor and Eiffel Tower View
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights from July 16th. We were given a wonderful room with a small balcony overlooking the Eiffel Tower which was an unrequested upgrade - no complaints there. The room was perfect, spotlessly clean - as was the bathroom. The shower is fabulous in the bathroom I must say. Breakfast each morning was excellent where the staff were friendly and the selection of food was fantastic. The bar on the roof had a fabulous night time view of the city and Eiffel Tower. We had drinks in the downstairs bar also and my only criticism would be that the service both bars would need to be more attentive as well as quicker. My final comliment will go to the reception team who were so efficient and helpful, no question went unanswered - which is the way it should be. Thanks for a wonderful stay, my girlfriend felt the location etc. was beyond perfect too.

Room Tip: Ask for a an upgrade - sometimes the rooms are available and they might not charge.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2012

My wife and I booked and chose to stay at this hotel for 5 nights from July 8th to July13th after reading some of better reviews of this hotel property. After the first night of staying, we shopped and bought 2 brand new Louis Vuitton bags. Since we didn't want to leave the brand new bags in the hotel rooms therefore my wife used one and kept the other one in security deposit box and left the Louis Vuitton protecting bags and along with duty free tax refund receipts (for refund of 120 euro + 82 euro) inside their original boxes, in the Louis Vuitton Shopping box. After the 2nd day, the Louis Vuitton shopping bag, with the boxes stayed remained untouched as where we kept it. However for whatever reasons or motives, on the 3rd day the house keeper decided to take away and later claimed throw away that bag and everything inside along with the receipts. After making 3 attempts to call front desk to request their helps to look for the bag and duty free refund receipts insides the bag, I did not get a single call back from the front desk on status. I finally had to walk to front desk twice to inquire and finally the fifth times on the fourth day afternoon, the front desk told me it was too late and throw away. They just said sorry and nothing else they could do. The front desk staffs even told us that we should have put my Louis Vuitton bag somewhere safe. Where else was I supposed to put in my room? I was so very furious because how can someone throw away the Louis Vuitton items. It is Louis Vuitton, not just some trash or garbage bag and we didn't even put them in the trash can and they didn't even bother to check what was inside the Louis Vuiton shopping bags before throwing away. What if the original purses were inside instead of the duty free refund receipts? All I can say is I would never never stay at Holiday Inn again and definitely will never stay at this Holiday Inn Notre Dame location again for their extremely poor house keeping and front desk staffs.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Dennis P
HInotredame, Directeur général at Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Dear Dennis,

Many thanks for your comment. First of all I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay. After probing on this, I can go along with you as it is our mistake. I will get in touch directly with you to fix it out.
I hope despite this problem you had a good stay in our property and enjoyed the city.

Sincerely, Olivier Si-Tahar. GM.