“The best way to see a city”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Paris
Bohemian Paris: Latin Quarter Walking Tour
Ranked #2 of 462 Nightlife in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Free Tour meets daily at 11:00 and 13:00 in front of the fountain at Place Saint-Michel in the Latin Quarter. This famous 3.5-hour walking tour covers all the main historic sites of central Paris. Their unique style of combining history with entertainment has made them the most talked about tour company in Europe.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve done the free walking tours in a few European cities and find them a fantastic way to really get the feel of a city, and to see a lot in a short space of time.

I convinced my mum to give one a go on our trip to Paris this week and she’s now fully converted on how amazing they are. Our guide Daniel was fantastic, really knowledgable and funny, and kept the energy of the group up throughout the 2.5 hour tour. I would thoroughly recommend these tours!

All reviews
"hour tour"
in 83 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 59 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 45 reviews
"latin quarter"
in 86 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I did the free walking tour of Paris. I’ve done this tour every time I visited Paris and there is always something new to learn. Love sandman’s tours. Affordable and informative

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did this two tours with Hugo and Nancy, respectively. It was an amazing tour, all our expectations were surpassed. We were able to feel the French culture in both tours (although, none of them were French!). I strongly recommend both tours, enjoy!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On a first visit to Paris as a family, we were really glad we decided to try the free Sandemans walking tour, with Zach as our guide. The start location was easy to find, Zach (and his many voices) was entertaining and informative, and we saw some great Paris sights. Our 11 year old found it highly entertaining and learned loads! Would definitely recommend and can’t wait to try another Sandemans tour in another location!