“Maeggie's Secret Garden Apartment is lovely”
other travellers have booked this property
Front view in the Spring Living Room
view kitchen
Living Room view kitchen
Master bedroom Corbusier collection chair
The Master Bedroom
Master bedroom queen size bed
queens size bed
detail bath room
Half Bathroom
shower travertine
window bedroom
garden view bedroom
garden view of the property
walk to your home
our gardens
Residents garden
garden for residents
Entrance
Entrance of the apartment
Street Montmartre
Louvre view through Pyramide
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Sue S
Anchorage, Alaska
“Maeggie's Secret Garden Apartment is lovely”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This beautiful apartment is set in the midst of my favorite neighborhood (Montmartre) and very close to the Metro. Maeggie was a most wonderful helpful host! Upon arrival, she gave us a personal tour of her neighborhood and helped us get a table at a delicious Italian restaurant 1/2 a block from her apartment. She provided many amenities in her apartment, above and beyond what we had experienced in the past. Our favorite things about Maeggie's Secret Garden apartment were: Maeggie and her hospitality, the location, the garden, and the antique threshing board! A few things were difficult for us, as I am only 4'10" and my husband is a larger than average man: I could not reach the oven as it is positioned on top of a small fridge, lack of a TV in the living room (it is situated in the bedroom), the furniture was beautiful but a bit delicate for my husband to feel comfortable on, and the lack of a bathtub to soak in. Maeggie has a beautiful remodeled bathroom which is amazing, and we knew it did not have a tub, but we realized we love to soak after a long day of walking. The steps up to the apartment did not present a problem for us, but for people with mobility issues, keep in mind that there is no lift. I highly recommend Maeggie's apartment! I believe that our body sizes presented a few problems here, but neither myself or my husband are average size! Thank you, Maeggie for a wonderful stay!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Switzerland

Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway
Hanselund...
Winchester, United Kingdom
“The quality of this apartment made our trip to Paris utterly memorbale”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I wholeheartedly agree with all the reviews which have praised the quality of this apartment, its beautiful setting and furnishing, the excellent facilities and above all the personal attention of Maeggie. She is a woman of taste and intelligence who offered unobtrusive help as we needed it. The small details made all the difference: a quick tour on arrival set us up to negotiate local shops and transport; her recommendations of restaurants, taxi companies, bus routes and bakeries ensured we got the absolute best out of our 5 days; her good taste made the apartment a real pleasure. We have friends who live in Paris who were amazed when they dropped by and asked us for the contact as their parents often need somewhere to stay when visiting them. They said they had not found anything even close to this quality for them.

For those travelling as a family: Our children are 12 and 13 years old and we were very comfortable in this apartment. Also the availability of high quality food - in cafes, restaurants and to purchase - meant that I did no cooking at all. When the kids were tired of eating out, we bought from one of the many 'traiteurs' - beautiful, fresh, prepared meals that had enough range to cater even to children's tastes. The dishwasher and washing machine made it a restful experience for all of us. Also, I was a little alarmed by the red-light neighbourhood we drove through shortly before arriving. Although this is close to the apartment it is a world apart from Rue Lepic and Rue des Abesses on the other side of the apartment (where we spent our time), and the private courtyard creates a completely safe little haven, so don't have any concerns about this!

Highly recommended.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Boston
Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing