1,312 results
All reviews quadruple room within walking distance short walk location is great excellent hotel hotel is located highly recommend this hotel by paris standards rooms are small around the corner street noise heart of paris metro station yogurt eiffel tower opera lafayette
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We stayed for a week in this lovely little hotel in the heart of Paris. Very close to everything. With the Metro at the end of the road we could get to everywhere we wanted to visit quickly and without stress. The staff in the hotel were all friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and there was plenty to go around. The rooms were small but for a city centre hotel they were all well appointed and have everything you could need.
I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FutureChefProject
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Chose this hotel based on customer reviews, location and price. The room and bathroom were French sized (small) as expected. The breakfast was basic but fine and reasonably priced. The reception staff were the real delight. Really welcoming and helpful arranging a transfer from the airport and recommending a bistro that exactly matched our requirements for food, atmosphere and price.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

The first thing I did when I walked into the room was checked the mattress for bedbugs! Something about the room felt really dirty. Maybe it was the dingy carpets throughout the hotel.

Upon inspecting the mattress, I observed that it looked new and was free of bedbugs. The bedding did look clean and fresh.

There was three of us sharing a room and layout of the room was really awkward. We have to step aside one another just to enter the bathroom. The spare cot they provided for the third person was really uncomfortable.

I asked the young woman at the front desk if I could have an extra 20 minutes for a check up. She said, "Sure no problem". Then soon as I got back into my room she called me and said that I needed to leave as soon as possible.

Even though the bedding seemed clean, overall the room just felt funky.

I moved to the Best Western Opera Drouot in the 9e today, and am much happier! The room is larger, cleaner, and less expensive!

There are better places to stay for the price than Hotel Gramont!

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank Margarita G
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Arrived after long flight from Bangkok, very tired and were thrilled our room was ready at 9.30 am. Aurelie was very helpful and always friendly. Hotel is very clean and wonderfully placed. Staff were excellent with maps, directions etc. breakfast was in a converted cellar and well presented. Plenty of choices. Hotel is small but felt wonderfully french. We loved it.

Room tip: Our room had two bathrooms
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Super rooms but not much atmosphere. Breakfast is adequate but in a very small room in the depths of the hotel.very helpful no lovely staff and some good places to eat within a 5 minute walk.bar is non existent to be honest.

Date of stay: March 2016