“First visit, not the last.”
Review of Le Brun

Le Brun
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Le Brun is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #241 of 19,144 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 37
Neighbourhood: Les Halles
Description: Le Brun is a brand new restaurant in Paris. We are happy to welcome you to enjoy our chef's bistronomic food or listen music taking a glass of wine in our cocktail bar or in our smokehouse.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Cosy place for drinks and great food. The risotto was tasty and the suckling pig looked mouth watering. Staff there is informative and friendly but knows how to stay discreet. Thank you, looking forward to our return.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great and very cozy place with a nice atmosphere. The food and the waiters were superb. The restaurant generally has a good price point in regrads to the dishes being served in well-fitting portions. As a couple, we would absolutely recommend Le Brun!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

the food is good but I have check the bill ( unfortunately for me) after 1 day on the airplane. this is the bill and you can see that one entrecote cost 32 euro. I post today screenshot of their menu. You can see that the filet cost is 24 euro, how I had read on the menu. It’s a shame. I left too a good tip.

9  Thank edelgiri
Le_Brun_restaurant, Propriétaire at Le Brun, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hello Sir,

Thanks to visiting le Brun.

There is no problem, no mistake. We change the "Rib Eye" Salers at 24Euros to the "Cube Angus" from Argentina at 32Euros. You eat the Cube Angus we can prove you with the label and the date. Of course we contact the webmaster to change our Website but it take time. We gave you a good menu with the good price and the good appelation when you came at the restaurant.

So please, for all the work we do, cancel your answer or change your rating. It's not representative of what we are proposing to the customers.

Thank's

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great night at Le Brun Restaurant ! Savory and generous French food (greetings to the cook for the amazing angus meat), really nice waiters and an unexpected lounge suite in downstairs where you can have desert and coffee.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We came to meet my daughter who is spending a a semester in France. We’ve been here all week. It may be the best food we had. It may be the worst service however. My daughter waited 20 minutes for us and her friends to arrive. Not a water, nothing was offered to her. The two servers were pleasant enough, just not attentive or maybe overwhelmed? When we got there we waited another 15 minutes before we were brought anything. I had tuna tartare that was fabulous. The suckling pig melted in your mouth and had sweet undertones. Mmmm. My wife had a duck confit that she loved. Wine and espresso were great.

So, I give it a 5 for food and atmosphere (we had a great time). I’d give it a 3 for service. But the food was so good, I’ll still give it a 5 overall.

1  Thank Steambush