Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
1,672 results
All reviewsarc de triompheeiffel towermarriott propertiesplatinum membermacaroonsking bedturn down serviceconcierge staffbusiness centermodern hotelsmall balconyhotel restaurantprior to our arrivalfamily roombottle of champagnetwo blockslocation is great
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Stayed 5 nights at this absolutely fabulous hotel. The decor is very modern and chic. The room is huge, just as big as an American hotel. There is a small balcony overlooking the restaurant's outdoor seating. Unfortunately, that is where people sit out to smoke, so I didn't stay out there much. It is 5 blocks from the Arc and 3 blocks from the Metro station, so it is the perfect location. The staff is the most attentive I have ever encountered. Everyone spoke English very well, were more than eager to help and very friendly. We were given the buffet breakfast for free and it was very good. Lots of different things to choose from. We also got champagne and chocolates delivered to the room when we checked in as well as a bottle of Cuvee, all gratis. They have very unique, but good food on the restaurant menu. I also enjoyed the wine that was the least expensive, both red and white. Every night at turn down they put a special gift and a candy on the bed. That was really nice and unexpected. The only negative is the red elevator. It is a little overwhelming. Also, the new age music in the bar and restaurant got to be annoying. Otherwise, I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there when I visit Paris again.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor overlooking the restaurant deck. It was quiet, but the view wasn't that great.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2012

This was absolutely the finest hotel stay in over 50 years of travel. We traded Marriott points for four nights there after an 8 day Seine cruise and four nights pre-cruise. We had requested and received a King bed. We had to vacate the boat early in the morning but we thought we would register in the hope that something was available. The hotel had a queen room available but we opted to wait. They told us that they would clean the first room available. Because of many early arrivals from the States to Paris the lobby had tired guests hanging out for rooms. The Hotel made an are of the bar and lounge available with juice, coffee and pastries in a comfortable surrounding. Like us, most expressed joy as rooms opened up. We were in our room by 11:00 AM.

The Navigators were great and always available. If one was occupied another would appear or one of the young bellmen would assist. We even had a registration clerk help us when she wasn't busy. Their recommendations and directions were always spot on and they would even walk out the door with us to make sure we got started in the right direction.

We only ate breakfast in the Hotel since our Marriott Rewards level gave us a full breakfast that would have been 30 Euros each. The staff in the dining room was prompt and attentive and could be very engaging without hovering.

We have stayed in hotels of all levels but this was the most enjoyable. It was like a boutique hotel with its amenities, attitude and service. I note some complaints on failure to receive upgrades but that is often a function of availability and not service. They also offered to close our account for charges in either Euros or US dollars. I have not run into that before.

Simply put, we didn't have one complaint.

Room Tip: It is true that there are two Metro stations close, but the Charles de Gaulle-Etoile at the Arc is a shallow but steady climb for three blocks. Those that have issues may find it difficult. The Terne is just a block away, but in order to travel to the most common sites you will have to transfer once or even twice.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dogmandan
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in may, with my mum and sister.It is a fantastic location, easily within walking distance to all the major attractions.Avenue de Wagram is also very alive,filled with many cafes, bistros and shops.The hotel is new,modern and has a trendy vibe. I found the entire staff was extremely helpful and polite.What stood out the most was the quality of service, especially from the concierge. Our room was a family size,with two double beds. I thought it was spacious with a view overlooking the avenue at the front of the property.I especially enjoyed the twice daily housekeeping.I read some mixed reviews on tripadvisor before I stayed here but don't believe any of them. This hotel will surpass your expectations!!

Room Tip: family rooms with double beds are quite large
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2012

stayed for 5 nights. the hotel is very close to the l'arc de triomphe. lovely modern hotel with extremely helpful staff.

Remi was quite helpful and efficient. the others were also great but can't remember all the names.

best renaissance i've stayed at..

buffet breakfast is amazing and the lounge is great to hang out at.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We spent 6 nights to celebrating our honeymoon. Located 5 minutes walk from Arc de Triomphe and 2 metro stations. The room was spacious and the staff was very kindly! Nice breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple