We spent 8 days in room 101, 1st floor, nice quiet inner courtyard. Good amount of space, good lighting, TV, excellent wifi, proper sized bathroom, decent bed, nice helpful staff, small cozy, private hotel. Good breakfast. Walking distance to Paris City Vision tour meeting point, metro, really all of all places near Plz Concord area. Perfect for what we wanted to do, in Paris one day, then a 1 day tour out of the city the next. No surprises with Relais Madeleine. Merci pour un bon séjour
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Relais Madeleine offers 23 rooms (including one Suite). Charm, elegance, refinement and harmony are words that can define the “ambiance” you will find in this house. A few paces away from the Madeleine Church, the Opera and the place de la Concorde, the hotel occupies a charming XIXth century building on the rue Godot de Mauroy that links the place de la Madeleine with the Department Stores. Very near by: the fashion boutiques of the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the Museums (Pinacothèque, Louvre, Orsay, Orangerie) the Theatres (Edouard VI, Mathurins, Michel, The Olympia) and Gastronomic Paris with its numerous and tempting restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Relais Madeleine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Madeleine Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Madeleine Paris