InterContinental Paris-Avenue Marceau
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Very Good 4/5
  • Room Service
All reviewsarc de triompheambassador membereiffel towerboutique hotelprestige roomstar servicesmall lobbyboutique feelboutique styleconcierge staffrooms are modernsmall hotelexcellent locationcoffee makerthe entire staffstayed here for one nightbed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This Intercontinental is a converted private residence, and the rooms have some weird shapes as a result. The room sizes are quite small, especially for American expectations. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, and is in a good spot for many of the cool, trendy French cafes away from the tourist swarm.

We found the staff to be a younger crowd, and very helpful and friendly. They even helped us avoid the Eiffel Tower ticket lines (hooray!), and suggested some places actual French people hang out in Paris - hint, not the Eiffel Tower.

Room Tip: Try to get an upgraded room from whatever source you can. The rooms are small and tight. We were upgraded through hotel points to a larger room, and it was still too small to walk past each other.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Earnest B
Reviewed 4 April 2012

After I joined my company, my first event was to set up a business meeting and accomodation for about 50 people in Paris. I am based in the US and needless to say I was very nervous about my first big event which required the best rooms, the best food, the best hard liquor - lets just say the best of everything for our high-end guests.

Manon who was my contact helped me to sail right through this event planning. She was charming, patient, helpful and made sure she accomodated us on many things. Manon who I spoke to many times and sent hundreds of emails to was always available and prompt to respond via email or phone. So much so that the time diffrence was never even an issue.

Leading up to our 2 day event, meetings with my manager were followed up by emails with agreed points and updates. On the day of our events, the hotel staff went out of their way to ensure that we had everything we needed.

It was an excellent service received through-out the planning of the event, the actual event (including dinner), which continued with thoughtful gestures after our event was completed right up until our guest and my managers departure.

So thank you very much InterContinetal Paris avenue Marceau. Thank you Manon and Emilie for making our event a huge success and making us feel very special.

It has been a pleasure.

Astu

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Asteway T
Reviewed 30 March 2012

A very relaxed but stylish Hotel. Quiet, sophisticated, tucked away. Nothing was too much trouble in the same way as a staying at a private residence the hosts wanted you to be at home but looked after.
The quiet but excellent music of jaz guitar and lady singer in the evening over dinner was delightful.
Definitely a place to go back to next time in Paris.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I have been there for three nights in March 2012 , the hotel was very nice and well located I like the room the service the only point wan not that good it's the wireless which was week .

Room Tip: Do not take the room next to the road .
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2012

This quiet unassuming hotel had wonderful amentities, beautifully appointed rooms and an superb staff who served as an intelligent and informative resource for us throughout our stay. Every member of the staff from check-in, concierge, and bellman actively contributed to make our stay most enjoyable. The location was excellent just off the Champs Elysees but we felt like locals instead of tourists. A great spot to enjoy a beautiful city.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family