US$ 219
US$ 392
US$ 303
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Eiffel Capitol(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 199
US$ 332
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrome stationnice hotellong weekendbooked this hotelstayed here for nightsa lovely stayroom was a bit smallroom servicecity breakbreakfast was excellentfew minutes walkwould stay againtea and coffeewalked everywherebed was comfortablehotel is locatedmoulin rouge
Reviewed 16 September 2016

My husband and I had a wonderful stay in this hotel last month. We were greeted by a really sweet receptionist who was more than happy to speak English. She asked us what kind of room we would like and found us a spot on a high floor with a real Parisian view of rooftops and the Opera. Everyone else we encountered in the hotel was just as friendly. If you're at all reluctant to visit Paris because of "attitude" I would highly recommend the Mercure Paris Saint Lazare Monceau.
The location is quite central. There's an excellent selection of restaurants and stores just a block away. Many Velib stations surround the station. (They are the best way to get around Paris).
My only quibble was a weak Wifi signal throughout the hotel. Otherwise, one of the nicest places I've stayed in 32 years of visiting Paris.

Room Tip: View over the tracks (the windows are sound-proofed)
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank michaelstinybb
Norbert I, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Saint Lazare Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear Guest,
Your comments is the perfect description of who we are!
We certainly look forward to receiving you again very soon in our hotel.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff , polite, coperative.
Room neat n clean
Negative thing is there is no room service n room is very tight but very neat n clean .
I stayed there 12sept 2016 to 15 sept. 3 nights in room no. 417

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
You made my day! See you very soon!
We certainly look forward to receiving you again very soon in our hotel.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on Saturday, 10 September until Monday, 12 September must say the location was originally thought a bit far out of Paris but as you are only a two minute walk from the Metro you can easily get to all of the sites within 25 minutes. We also walked on the first day to the River send and the arc d trimopmph which only took us about 40 minutes at a fairly good pace. The rooms are fairly small yes, however the beds are really comfy and the telly is a big you have a fridge in your room which is ideal to store a couple of bottles of wine in whilst getting ready.
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful to find out where everything was and of the breakfast there wasn't a lot of choice but you had nice food such as cheese, salami, fresh bread, scrambled egg and many French popularity dishes.

It was very is it to get to from the CDG airport just a half an hour ride to gor d Nord then a 15 minute ride to the Metro Station Road called Rome.

This hotel is in a nice area which isn't overall touristy and it's very easy to access everything that you want during your stay if you are a couple or young couple I would recommend this also there is an Irish bar just down the road past the Metro Station get yourself in there for a couple of beers.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Norbert I, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Saint Lazare Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Dear Guest
Your comments is the perfect description of who we are! You are right, we are close to everything in Paris...
Truly yours,

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Very nice hotel, friendly team and centrally located. The breakfast was very good. I was travelling for business and I needed a hotel close to my meetings in Paris. I will definitely come back. I recommend this hotel for your travelling in Paris.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Norbert I, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Saint Lazare Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear Guest ,
You made my day! See you very soon!
We look forward to welcoming you very soon at Mercure Paris Saint Lazare
Truly yours,

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We were 8 people in 4 romes for 3days.
At the lastnight this is what happened :

First issue they took our rice cooker without any reason and without any notice like if we are in school ,we did not use it in the hotell and even if we did they should ask us to stop using it not take it . they acused us of burnning the wall in the room and if so where is the fireman report where is the proof at least a picture for that!! If there is such harm why they did not charge us anything regrding the fire this seriouse criminal accusation!!

Second issu: they ask us a fine of 200 euro for room service one of the towels was on the floore with wet bathroom floor after shower and the other room was missy more than the others!!

They are descriminative and racist againest us during our stay. If you are a person with color stay a way from them they will treat you without any respect even if we are in 2016
I did complain for what happened to the office of tourism at paris.
I will attache photos later.
If the manger have the gut to do anything to satisfy his clients he should contact me

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Norbert I, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Saint Lazare Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

"Dear Guest,

First of all let me tell you how thunderstruck I am ! In 23 years of working in hotels, this is the first time I have been qualified as "racist" and "discriminative" : this I can not accept !

Regarding the different issues your comment here are my answers :

1/ We charged you 50€ per room for the repairs needed in the rooms after your stay. Yes there were wetfloors but the water went all the way to the room carpet, it is now soaked and needs replacement.

2/ One of my housekeeper requested my presence when she noticed your rice cooker still on. Yes it could have triggered a fire in the hotel : we took it as a safety precaution.

3/ If you did not use it, please explain the red stains on the wall which I believe is tomato sauce that you kindly tried to remove but only managed to spread.

I will have the decency to refrain from posting online the photos of the rooms as you left them."