“Excellent”

Mercure Paris Saint Lazare Monceau
Ranked #953 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Myself, my son and daughter in law visited this hotel for a Friday to Sunday visit. On arrival we were given a very warm and informative welcome. Our rooms were extremely clean and well presented, free WiFi, TV, fridge and safe in both our rooms as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Being very close to the metro, bus routes and rail station made this hotel an excellent base for sightseeing. Breakfast has just about everything you could want, a very high standard. Every member of staff we encountered were extremely pleasant and helpful. This hotel staff and facilities helped to make our stay in Paris very, very pleasant. Thank you.

Room Tip: Both rooms were quiet, front of hotel rooms overlook a train line.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jean D
Norbert I, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Saint Lazare Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on your recent stay at Mercure Paris saint Lazare Monceau
We are so pleased to see that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. You really enjoyed the location of our hotel -Adjacent to the Saint Lazare train station and four metro lines- making it the ideal base for visiting Paris

Reviewed 16 September 2016

My husband and I had a wonderful stay in this hotel last month. We were greeted by a really sweet receptionist who was more than happy to speak English. She asked us what kind of room we would like and found us a spot on a high floor with a real Parisian view of rooftops and the Opera. Everyone else we encountered in the hotel was just as friendly. If you're at all reluctant to visit Paris because of "attitude" I would highly recommend the Mercure Paris Saint Lazare Monceau.
The location is quite central. There's an excellent selection of restaurants and stores just a block away. Many Velib stations surround the station. (They are the best way to get around Paris).
My only quibble was a weak Wifi signal throughout the hotel. Otherwise, one of the nicest places I've stayed in 32 years of visiting Paris.

Room Tip: View over the tracks (the windows are sound-proofed)
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank michaelstinybb
Norbert I, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Saint Lazare Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear Guest,
Your comments is the perfect description of who we are!

Best regards

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff , polite, coperative.
Room neat n clean
Negative thing is there is no room service n room is very tight but very neat n clean .
I stayed there 12sept 2016 to 15 sept. 3 nights in room no. 417

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
You made my day! See you very soon!

Best regards

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on Saturday, 10 September until Monday, 12 September must say the location was originally thought a bit far out of Paris but as you are only a two minute walk from the Metro you can easily get to all of the sites within 25 minutes. We also walked on the first day to the River send and the arc d trimopmph which only took us about 40 minutes at a fairly good pace. The rooms are fairly small yes, however the beds are really comfy and the telly is a big you have a fridge in your room which is ideal to store a couple of bottles of wine in whilst getting ready.
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful to find out where everything was and of the breakfast there wasn't a lot of choice but you had nice food such as cheese, salami, fresh bread, scrambled egg and many French popularity dishes.

It was very is it to get to from the CDG airport just a half an hour ride to gor d Nord then a 15 minute ride to the Metro Station Road called Rome.

This hotel is in a nice area which isn't overall touristy and it's very easy to access everything that you want during your stay if you are a couple or young couple I would recommend this also there is an Irish bar just down the road past the Metro Station get yourself in there for a couple of beers.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Norbert I, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Saint Lazare Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Dear Guest
Your comments is the perfect description of who we are! You are right, we are close to everything in Paris...
Truly yours,

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Very nice hotel, friendly team and centrally located. The breakfast was very good. I was travelling for business and I needed a hotel close to my meetings in Paris. I will definitely come back. I recommend this hotel for your travelling in Paris.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Norbert I, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Saint Lazare Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear Guest ,
You made my day! See you very soon!
We look forward to welcoming you very soon at Mercure Paris Saint Lazare