“Nothing short of stunning”

Le Parc Restaurant Les Crayeres
Ranked #3 of 482 Restaurants in Reims
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We visited this wonderful restaurant on our last evening in the Champagne area and were very glad we did - this place is simply stunning, with the food and the service are outstanding with the largest wine list I have seen in a long time, with a huge champagne section as you would expect.
My wife has numerous allergies / intolerances so they prepared a special surprise menu for her which she agreed was the best meal she had ever had.
I opted for the main signature dish. We paired the food with an excellent bootle of Cattier, Clous Du Moulin.
It is very difficult to call out the best dish as they were all exceptional.
I am very surprised that Le Parc hasn't returned to 3* status - hopefully it soon will.

If in the area we would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

A delightful experience from the greeting as we arrived to the exquisite food complemented by the impeccable service. We began our culinary experience with champagne and amuse bouches in the garden bar, then moved to our table in the formal dining room. Our starters were warm smoked salmon and a room temperature spiny lobster/shrimp stew. For his main dish, my husband chose the quail (photo) and I chose the fish offering (photo)....both were delicately seasoned and the presentation was beautiful. Our deserts included a strawberry three ways and a lemon scented fromage frais in a meringue crust (photo). Our dining experience was capped by a cognac and a calvados back in the garden bar.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

So we stayed at the wonderful Chateau Les Crayeres and of course we dined at the wonderful restaurant found at said chateau, Le Parc. This restaurant is by far my most enjoyable dining experience ever. I'm tempted, but I'll resist from name dropping other establishments that couldn't come close to this very, very, very good restaurant deep within the confines of this exceptional chateau. The waiting staff guide you through your meal expertly and in clever staged unison. I loved the way our dishes were presented in split second harmony. Taking away that strange moment when one is given ones course while the other waits seemingly forever for theirs. My starter of so tender foie gras was conveyed lovingly to our table and great show was made of the most delicate slicing and presentation. My so succulent hung beef was treated as I wished, and it was so,so good. I had to endure the torment of my wife engaging with a cheese course before I could lose myself in my most satisfying souffle. It was of course a very expensive, but such a totally enjoyable meal. In such a grand dining room with so smart and proud waiting staff, I did feel annoyed that a few men chose to lesson the occasion by wearing tee-shirts. Maybe wealthy, maybe expensive designer tee-shirts, but when the waiting staff are so well turned out, I feel one should respect their effort and dress to suit. That's my one moan, and so back to Le Parc. I enjoyed the experience so very much, I would so very much like to return.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

An absolutely wonderful dining experience in the elegant & refined dining room of Le Parc restaurant.
The cooking was more than superb. The dishes were beautifully plated. The presentation of my turbot was a work of art, a true masterpiece.The turbot itself was perfectly cooked, soft & translucent.
Wine was available by the glass so with the recommendations of the sommelier I had a different glass of wine with each course.
The selection of the cheeses on the cheese trolley was a dream.They were all from the Champagne region.I like strong cheeses & I found the soft cheeses very much to my liking.
Staff were very pleasant & professional.It was lovely to watch them working in perfect unison as if their moves had been expertly choreographed.
The whole experience was heavenly.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Not our first time here, but the last time was 5 years ago. Beautiful gardens and house. The service, attention to detail and of course the food is everything you'd expect in an establishment of this level. We all enjoyed our food and the wine list is superb. If you love French fine dining in a atmosphere of traditional elegance then you will be satisfied.