“Fantastic food! ”

Cuisines: French, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This is a small restaurant with amazing food! We were a party of 5 and all were very happy with the food and the service. French food at it's best, loved it!

1  Thank Summer S

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

As part of a road trip, we were going to be in Tours for a night so saw this restaurant on TA and decided it looked right up our street. Rang the weekend before and booked a table with a young chap for the following Saturday evening at 8pm. He took my name and mobile no. Sorted. Or so I thought. We arrived in Tours checked into hotel and then walked about ten mins to restaurant. Approached the bar, said I had reserved a table over telephone, no, we haven't got a booking for you. I said I had emailed but as got no response I rang, no you didn't, must have been another restaurant you rang, no definitely this one, even produced the printed sheet I had done so I knew where it was.
Even though only 2 tables were occupied, she refused point blank to fit us in, she was very rude to us, and I was very upset as she treated us like we were stupid English. Hubbie said after glad didn't eat there anyway, gave our money to a more pleasant person. Beware if you book here and are not French!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Good place where to go.
The food is really good, in terms of quality and fantasy, the service is efficient and the bill not so expensive ;)

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Located on a very nice area of Tours the menu is mainly composed of great Meat Cuts, deliciously cooked to your taste and the Foie Gras is just incredible. Great wine lost from the Loire. Worth the visit.

1  Thank Gaboiga
Reviewed 28 May 2017

If you like foie gras and/or meat this is the right to be in Tours during your trip. the menu proposes a good choice of starters, entrees and deserts. This is mainly a grill proposing mainly excellent boeuf entrees. Well cooked very testy we got a very good dinner. The wine list proposes a good choice of vin de la loire. Chinon, bourgueil... at a good different prices. The staff is very close of, we did not way quick answering to our questions and request. The restaurant is very warn and well decorated. The restaurant is close the Les Hall building of tours which is a very crappy building.