Hotel du Manoir
US$ 140
US$ 132
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 154/night.

US$ 128
US$ 174
US$ 157
ClarionHotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 179/night.

US$ 126
US$ 103
US$ 89
US$ 72
US$ 70
Ibis Budget Tours Nord(Tours)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
US$ 58
All reviewsyogurtclose to the train stationstay there againroom was cleanrecommend this hotelsingle roomfree wifistreet parkingbreakfast was excellentlovely hotelloire valleycathedralcycle
Reviewed 20 August 2016

This house was sympathetically converted keeping its old world charm and elegance. The rooms are well proportioned with high ceilings and carved cornices. The beds were comfortable and the sheets of good quality. The service was excellent.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

This is a great hotel but I would definitely recommend you ask for a courtyard facing room! The staff are really friendly and helpful. Great to be able to park in a private courtyard and really convenient location for exploring the city. However if it is hot and you have a room which looks out over the street, you will get no sleep! No air con means the rooms get hot but the noise on the street all night is crazy. Shame as this put a dampener on our stay and has prompted me to give the hotel 3 out 5, when really it should be a 4!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2016

I stayed in Hotel du Manoir during choir festival. Hotel has ideal location in the centre, almost everywhere you can walk within15 minutes.

The rooms are slightly smaller, for one person absolutely OK, for two it could be very small....but I think this is usual in France. There is free Wi-Fi, but you have to log in over and over again and connection is unstable (again, I think this is usual in French hotels).

Breakfasts are absolutely OK, missing ingredients continuously added. Only coffee is very bad.

Overall impresion is not bad, if I'll return to Tours, I could consider staying in the Hotel du Manoir again.

Tip: Ask for the room with windows onto the courtyard.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Lovely, friendly people and super clean but spooky a little for me by a diabolically difficult wifi service. I have family in two other countries at present so it is very important for me to be able to communicate - this hotels wifi when it worked once was great but for most of the time I wasn't connected to the world - Why make it so frustrating and difficult to connect an Apple device????

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Christine H, Gérant at Hotel du Manoir, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Dear Geoff, thank you for the feedback. We are sorry you experienced troubles with the wifi, it usually connects fine (if only with a few more steps for Apple devices, and reception is always happy to help). We will however send notice of your troubles to our internet provider. We are glad to see aside the wifi, you enjoyed the hotel. Best regards, The reception team

Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed here 3 nights solo and for the price it was great. I was overlooking the courtyard, had a very comfy double bed, decent size bathroom w bath. It is VERY clean and the staff very friendly and welcoming with no issues with English. A special thanks to Aerelie on reception who went out of her way to ensure i had everything i needed. She recommended great local restaurants, explained the heating system in my room, got me a eine glass for my night cap, and even looked up train times for my local trips. The only negative would be the aqueaky floorboards and thin walls...you can hear everything so bring ear plugs if a light sleeper. The location is also great.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Christine H, Gérant at Hotel du Manoir, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Dear Allison, thank you for your feedback, this is great to know you enjoyed your room and your stay here. I am glad I could be of assistance and hope you could find the wine tour you were hoping for. This would be a pleasure to have you here again for another visit of the region.
Aurélie