“Lovely creperie, friendly staff, quick service”
Review of Le Boudoir

Le Boudoir
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We had a lovely dinner of savoury galettes and sweet crepes on the terrace of this restaurant. The staff were friendly, helpful and very patient with our 3 children who couldn't decide what to have as there was so much on the menu that sounded delicious.

The atmosphere was relaxed but refined and I couldn't fault the food or the drinks.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

My daughter wanted some creps. So we were walking by around 9 PM and we stopped trying to ask if they still serve ... nothing, they just ignored us. I came by on the morning around 10 AM , some "dude" that seems to be the owner said "we are a restaurant, we open at noon". Ok, it is our first visit in France ... I get it. However, it is all about the attitude, it is called friendly service. I do not recommend this place.

1  Thank Sightseer181973
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant while looking for a quick evening meal. We loved the decor and the service was friendly and swift. The quality of food was superb and very reasonably priced. All in all a lovely place - even the toilet was beautifully decorated! I would highly recommend this restaurant. The opening hours say close at 6 but they were serving until way past 9 pm - presumably as the chateau is open late in the summer

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We discovered this place by accident after being disappointed elsewhere. I’m so glad as it was charming, the galettes were delicious and the ice creams were the best we’d ever tasted. Service cheerful and quick. My new favourite restaurant in Azay-le-Rideau.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Had an outstanding dinner of savory galettes and sweet crepes. Check the opening times, we were in town on a Monday and luckily they were open contrary to online opening times. Smiley waiter, spoke English and we ate excellent quality food. Recommended, and the town is too!

Date of visit: July 2018