Firstly, we did not eat here and we know that this is a foodies hotel. The hotel and reception team are often quite formal, if this is what you wish for, but reception team seemed quite engaged in admin rather than customer focus. This must stem from the top but a lighter approach may serve the hotel well.
Grounds are well kept and the hotel is close to the town centre for vibrant meals in Beaune centre. Took a while to get our bearings as reception staff marked hotel on wrong side of the road on a map they had given us.
If the hotel were to concentrate more on customer focus outside of the formal restaurant then this would have been a great hotel. Nothing wrong with it but hotel needs a bit more ziz!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Beaune, opposite the ramparts and 5 minutes walking distance from the Hospices de Beaune, Hostellerie Le Cedre is the ideal place to discover the area.Beautiful, shaded terraces in the heart of gardens full of 100-year old trees where you can enjoy the summer season and a comfortable lounge bar with a fireplace to warm yourself when winter has arrived.Le Cedre offers you 40 rooms perfect for dreaming and relaxing. Each one is different with its own personality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hostellerie Le Cedre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Beaune
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Hotel Beaune