1,992 results
All reviews walled city great location old town frosted glass closest hotel sea view five minute walk separate toilet modern hotel recommend this hotel excellent hotel nice bar intra muros street parking room was spacious car park ferry terminal
Reviewed 9 September 2016

We were very surprised to arrive at this hotel and get a upgrade to our room to the SUITE! We could not have been happier. Everything about our stay here was perfect. The Staff was great, the Hotel was very clean, and it is a very close walk to the old town. Our balcony overlooked the sea wall and ocean where we could watch the tide splash over the wall. We took walks along the beach every day - it was great. Really appreciate this hotel being so great! We would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a nice relaxing place to stay in Saint Malo.

Room tip: The Balcony rooms are worth it!
Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Only one advantage is to face the beach.Nothing better than I expected.It cost much.Nothing to write about front women. Hotel appearance dosen't seem nice.Beds and lighting in the room are OK,but spacy bath room dosen't seem confortable.I complained about a room without balcony and its lower floor,but they did not give me good answer.I will never come again.

Room tip: Please don't choose!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2016

This was our third stay at the Oceania and it certainly will not be our last; lovely room, great location and very friendly and professional service from the ever helpful team.
Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Room tip: Best rooms are ocean view with balcony
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I love this hotel, honestly wonderful.

We returned here for a family visit. I contacted the hotel prior to our stay and informed them that it was going to be a surprise for my fathers birthday. They decorated the room with a banner for when we arrived and had champagne waiting for us which was fab.

The reception staff were incredible, they booked our restaurants for us and were generally very helpful.

One of the rooms we were staying in did have a terrible smell, so one of our party was moved around the hotel a bit, but did end in a lovely room!

I would definitely recommend this hotel, to anyone who is looking for a beautiful location and wonderful hotel.

The breakfast is also stunning.

Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank foodloverkm
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We had a nice room with lovely big shower. Our room was at the back but overlooked the marina area. The front rooms were spectacular with their balcony and sea views. Cleaned daily but didn't always leave replacement soap or tea bags - though I had my own supply of the latter. The hotel was just a short walk from the walled city and had its own hot tub - although we didn't actually use it.

Room tip: If you can afford it go for the front of the hotel with balcony and sea views
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel