“Excellent Indian Restaurant”
Review of Le Gandhi

Le Gandhi
Ranked #6 of 161 Restaurants in Vichy
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I love Indian food and eat it whenever the opportunity presents itself. Le Ghandi did not dissapoint, indeed it is probably the best Indian restaurant I have tried yet in France. We had lamb, chicken and aubergine curry between the two of us.The meat was very tender, the spice mixture well balanced, although my chicken Madras could have been hotter for my taste. It was defintely the French kind of spicy and not the Indian one. My favorite was the veggie curry.
The service was friendly and value for money excellent. I would certainly eat here a lot, if I lived in Vichy.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We found this restaurant on our trip to Vichy last year and looked forward to returning again this year. (The restaurant is situated in the same square as the post office). The food is very good. I especially enjoyed a chicken dish with pistachio; whilst the colour of it was a little odd, bright green, it tasted amazing. Rice is included in the price of the dishes. The staff are very friendly and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The best indian food I've had in a long time, vegetarian options, big portions, very kind service! It was very very good.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We really glad to have found this indian food gem: food is exquisite and the lady owner is a very pleasant and interesting person to meet. We went for dinner twice during our stay and both times we were warmly greeted. Staff was friendly and speaks english so you feel «understood». Food was always impecable. We truly reccomend and be sure to come back!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

It was as much as the Indian food any Indian restaurant can offer in india and this being in a European country. Amazing food and the place is very neat. If u done trying the local food u should try the Home curry here.