1,031 results
All reviews wine bar hot tub hermes bath products small hotel turn down service beautiful hotel wine tour young staff the location is perfect comfortable bed coffee maker beautiful room nice breakfast the heart of the city central bordeaux sommelier centre
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Absolutely a gem. Well placed in the downtown area yet not noisy. Walk to most places. The rooms were great but the staff was even better. The wine bar in the courtyard was fantastic. This staff were the best we have ever experienced anywhere. Attentive but not intrusive. The "Blind wine tasting" was absolutely a hoot! We recommend this hotel without reservation!! Enjoy!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Boutique H, Directeur général at Le Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear Ronald,

We have read your comment about your stay with us at "Le Boutique Hotel Bordeaux" with great pleasure …
We feel very grateful. We cannot thank you enough for your so kind words and interest!
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Bordeaux and also for sharing your impressions regarding our services, roomand location and our staff!
We also are glad that you enjoyed our Blind Wine tasting.
We sincerely wish you the best and hope to host you soon again!

All the staff of Le boutique Hotel Bordeaux

Reviewed 26 August 2016

My family and I stayed in one of the penthouse apartments which has two large bed rooms, kitchen, living room and dining area. Its three floors up and the lift is slow, so we all got some good exercise. The rooms are tastefully furnished, the toiletries are Hermes and most importantly everything was immaculately clean.

Every night we had an amusing note left on the bathroom mirror wishing us a happy stay etc etc.

Breakfast was good, albeit expensive, so take advantage of the complimentary Champagne with your orange juice.

Location wise, I don't thing you can get much better. Right next to the nice shops and restaurants , but still quiet.

We will stay again when we visit the area.

Room Tip: Take one of the apartments
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear Nick S,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback with all the TripAdvisor community!
That's a great comment! All of us feel very grateful...
It is important for us to be able to follow our guest from his arrival to departure;
Thank you so much for this wonderful comment about your stay !
Thank you for complementing our staff and our small and elegant rooms .
We are pleased we were able to make your stay in Bordeaux a memorable success!
We hope to have the pleasure of greeting you again,

All the best,

Médéric and his team

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay in Bordeaux at the Boutique Hotel. The hotel is quite funky in terms of decor and I liked the modern rooms. Ours was quite small but functional. The wine bar was lovely and I would highly recommend the wine tasting. The hotel also organised a wine tour to St Emilion for us, which was great.

Our only complaint was the tv didn't work as specified and the staff couldn't fix it while we were there. I also thought the hotel was slightly overpriced for what it was.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Boutique H, Directeur général at Le Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear RLM1981,

We are particularly pleased with your review of our hotel
We warmly would like to thank you for your so nice words about The Wine Bar .
regarding the room sometimes we dream to be able to invade our neighbors, pushing the walls to provide more space ; unfortunately, it will always remain a dream ...
We are sincerely sorry about the details you mentioned ! Still an exciting challenge : become always better.
We will be pleased to welcome you once again !

We wish you the best ...

All the staff of Le Boutique Hotel Bordeaux

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Fantastic location in the heart of the city. Beautiful historic building (18th Century), lovely rooms but best of all, attentive service. Wonderful guy on the front desk, friendly yet very professional and has a wealth of knowledge wether it be on the local area or the history of the building; an asset to the hotel! If I find myself in Bordeaux again, I wouldn't bother to look at any other hotels

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Penelopepickles,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community!
Thank you so much for this wonderful comment about your stay at Le Boutique Hotel Bordeaux !
It is important for us to be able to follow our guests and offer them a warm and great service.
Thank you for complementing our beautiful buildings… we are proud to know that everything met with your expectations for your first time in Bordeaux!

We are pleased we were able to make your stay in Bordeaux a memorable success!
We hope to have the pleasure of greeting you again,
Best regards,

All the staff of le Boutique Hotel Bordeaux

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This was our 20th wedding anniversary so we booked a great room for 4 days which had a hot tub on the balcony, a big round bath in the room and it's own private lift. Expensive but worth it. The room was indeed lovely. The lift broke down on the first day so we had to walk up 3 flights of stairs for the duration of our visit. The management only tried to fix it after we made a bit of a fuss. It did get fixed on the last day. We had to vacate our room so they could fix it. This happened twice. We had this beautiful room which we couldn't use.
One of the days, we returned to our room and the room hadn't been cleaned. This was 5 pm.
But the worst thing was the breakfast service. Absolutely the worst hotel experience I have ever come across. The hotel boasts a beautiful courtyard where you can eat breakfast. Only once was there a table available there. None were set on the other days. There were 2 staff (who were working very hard) and every day we had to ask for glasses, spoons, egg cups, salt, plates!!, and every day one of the staff would go and get 2 glasses. Then the people on the table next to us would also ask for glasses so she would go again. We had to stand up, get something that had been forgotten, sit down, stand up, sit down etc.
After the third morning I very quietly spoke to one of the staff and said how wrong it all was. She put her hand on her heart, literally, and promised us there would be a table set properly for us on the last day. On our final day, she was nowhere to be seen and there wasn't one table set ready for someone to eat.
We didn't bother having any breakfast.
My husband went to get the car and I checked out. I very quietly and respectfully spoke to the manager who had heard were were unhappy. He apologised and gave me a gift. He then proceeded to watch me carry my 3 suitcases out of the door. That was my punishment for complaining. The gift was a bar of soap. (really?). Later that day my husband received a text from the hotel offering us 10% off of our next stay.
I have never put a bad review on trip advisor but I do feel that if they don't make any changes, nothing will change and lots of guests like us will leave unhappy.

Room Tip: don't bother
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jetsouthwales
Boutique H, Directeur général at Le Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear jetsouthwales,

Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay in Bordeaux .

We are even happier that you listed some negative points for which we apologize : believe that we will improve it because we always try to do our best, despite some impondérables, as you can read on the other guest's comments ...
The elevator was actually broken du to the baterie, the compagny has to order it and it took 3 days in august. Maybe your are right and we didn't manage your problems very well. I would like to apologize once again for those inconveniences .

Thank you again to offer us the possibility to perfect all the details needed for a wonderful stay !
We hope to welcome you again to make you change your mind about our service as the other guest comment on tripadvisor .

Best regards,