All reviews great location solid star hotel bathroom with double sinks tram transport lovely staff at reception side street stayed nights at this hotel tourist info centre full buffet rainfall shower room facilities small gym des grands hommes situated hotel miroir d'eau upgraded room great shower
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for two nights while visiting Bordeaux, very well located and cosy room. I enjoyed our stay specially as we were close to all the shops, restaurants and 5 mins walk to the riverside. The staff in the hotel are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was really good too. The rooms are clean and the bathroom was clean and huge. I really enjoyed our short stay there.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Very helpful desk staff. The hotel was near the square, restaurants, the river, public transportation - everything you could want. We were able to walk everywhere easily. Really good continental breakfast. WiFi was free and it worked. Excellent for the price.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night following the Wales game against Slovakia in Bordeaux. The hotel is centrally located, very clean and modern. The room is a fair size with a comfortable feel, well furnished with a good working TV. There was a large bathroom, stayed in room 201 which looked out onto a back street. The room had a good working air con. Would stay again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2016

I decided to book in this hotel after a friend told me about his holiday there. I don't regret it at all ! The staff was really nice and helpful. At the reception they gave me advice for good place to eat, or things to visit in the city and how to go there. My room was really cosy and quiet. The breakfast propose lot of different kind of products. I always left the room full !! So thanks Best western Bayonne Etche Ona for the experience !! I will be back for sure !!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Ender08
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

I was looking for an hotel in town with my boyfriend and we chose this one. it is well placed in the middle of the city , next to the tram, the St. Rémi street where there are many choices for restaurants. The staff are lovely and helpful. there reigns a good mood. the room is very good and clean. thank you again for your time and your professionalism.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends