On our way to Switserland, we made a stop in Strasbourg, city we never were before. We booked the Hilton, because it is situated outside the center and has a large parking. The check-in was very fast and smooth. Due to traffic we were very early and the room was not ready. We got some refreshments in the executive lounge and then we decided to visit the city. The concierge sold us the tickets for the tram and gave us the explanation how to get near the cathedral. The tram stop is about a five minute walk from the hotel and the tram takes you to the center in another 10 minutes.
In the late afternoon we came back and got our room. It was a large room with a lounge and the bedroom. The equipment was perfect and the room gave us a view over the city.
The only minus was the airco. It didn’t work perfectly and the room was hot. It was also a very hot day in Strasbourg (32°C) and I suppose everybody in the hotel used the airco, but it should not happen in a 4 star hotel.
The breakfast was very nice with a great choice of bread, fresh cuts of meats and cheese, eggs and beacon.
The staff is very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the city centre, in the European institutions district and opposite the Congress Centre, the Hotel Hilton Strasbourg is well positioned for access to the city's extensive tram network. All rooms offer large windows with views over the Cathedral or the European Parliament building. Stay connected with complimentary Wifi. For your business travels, choose an Executive room and enjoy Executive Lounge access with complimentary breakfast, drinks and snacks are served. Indulge with a seasonal and full of freshness cuisine at the restaurant of the hotel, H! Brasserie. Or enjoy a snack and cocktail created by the award-winning bar team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Strasbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Strasbourg Hotel Strasbourg
- Hilton International Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Hilton International