Review Highlights

from US$ 22.00
from US$ 15.60
from US$ 23.83
More Info
All reviews arts centre fun filled front of house programme performing tickets venue
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Called to watch a show with my pal and felt immediately embraced by the staff and actors alike.VERY reasonably priced refreshments and the venue has been kept in tip top condition. Easy parking all around and just minutes from the City Centre. Can't fault it one bit.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Samlewbla01
Reviewed 26 February 2017

This arts centre is full of positivity and excitement. Caters to all and offers a wonderful programme. Check it out for yourself!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Bright sparks annual membership is super cheap, like 15pounds per family , per year. There are excellent classes which are included in the membership fee.
Bright sparks acting, dance, art and their is a yearly stageshow.
A packed fun filled place for children and adults alike.
Excellent venue.

Date of experience: January 2017
292Laura, Manager at Z-arts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback about Z-arts! We hope to welcome you back as a member very soon!

Thanks, Z-arts

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Was lucky enough today to have the experience of attending the bear hunt . Purchased tickets at a very reasonable price of 7 pound each ( and gave a pound donation which I was personally thanked for at reception )
Myself and my little boy were greeted with smiles and made to feel welcome . My son has autism so trips such as this can be stressful but we had a fantastic time from start to finish . Our story teller was warm ,friendly and enthusiastic . The rooms were all magical and I loved the hands on experience everything was interactive and my little boy loved this . After the bear hunt we spent some time in the cafe which was relaxed and very child friendly then we explored the building and played in the downstairs play area all of which was great fun . There is such a good vibe about the place with every member of staff happy and smiling .
Thanks to all involved for a lovely day . Will be keeping an eye out for events at the centre as would very much like to come again .

Date of experience: January 2017
292Laura, Manager at Z-arts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thanks Sarah for the lovely review, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at Z-arts and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Thanks, Z-arts

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Went with my two young children to the bear hunt experience today. It was led by a young girl who just seemed v disinterested and failed to add life to the storyline.

As with a lot of these things I do not feel that adults should need to pay. It was not worth £25 for the four of us, lasted for just short of an hour and did not have the wow factor that we were expecting.

Date of experience: October 2016
292Laura, Manager at Z-arts, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your visit.

Since the exhibition launched we have received brilliant reviews and visitors have enjoyed the shared experience as a family, this is why we chose the same fixed ticket price for children and adults. So that I can find out who the storyteller was, please can you let me know the date of your visit?

We do have plenty more events and activities for children and families and we hope that your experience will not put you off visiting Z-arts, as we would love to welcome you and your family back to showcase to your our range of events.

Thanks, Z-arts.