“Amazing Grilled Cheese!”

Northern Soul Grilled Cheese
Ranked #5 of 2,356 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Absolutely love this place! Great food and really nice staff. The menu has something for everyone and you'll be spoiled for choice. They even have a loyalty card scheme

1  Thank Laura H
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Called in on Sunday for a late lunch time snack, new menu to me which sounded interesting.
Food was good, music was even better. Cheers guys.

1  Thank Dave01282
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I went here with my mum and her boyfriend while we were out and about town. I read some of the reviews and seemed decent.

I had walked past it a couple of times but never noticed what it was.

Anyway the food is delicious... well the sandwich I had was which was a "Blue Cheese Frazzler". Blue cheese, bacon and bacon frazzle crisps. It definitely made me happy! My mum and her fella too.

I would recommend it. I can't speak for all of the food but I'm sure it's just as good. It also gets busy so be patient.

1  Thank northernguytravels
Reviewed 10 July 2017

So let me start with the venue a brief walk from the shops, this friendly looking street bar makes you feel welcome straight away, now onto the main event the food. Like I thought I made a good grilled cheese but wow these guys take it to the next level, the mac and cheese is creamy and to be honest, it's all just delicious. If ever anyone was having a bad day you'd struggle to be sad in a place such as this. So to conclude lovely venue, amazing food and very friendly staff. Amazing.

1  Thank Luke B
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

After a business meeting in Manchester I looked at the TripAdvisor site to look for ideas for dinner, and the reviews for Northern Soul Chilled Cheese caught my eye. So we headed to this restaurant and WOW it is open aired and rustic which was quirky.

I asked what they recommend and was suggested the Patty Melt, and I have to say it was totally awesome, tasty and just full of flavours, a very good choice and highly recommend

1  Thank AdiOsborne