1,712 results
All reviews honey restaurant rooftop bar inner sanctum brass bar welcome cocktail fur throw private members afternoon tea quirky touches mini bar king street turn down service quirky hotel top floor amazing hotel on arrival birthday treat
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed this stay. Great views. Lovely cocktails in the bar, superb evening meal, excellent breakfast and the room was lovely. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great for a special occasion!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Neil B, Manager at Hotel Gotham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Pafluce

Thank you for this great review of your recent visit here at Gotham.

I am so grateful for your kind words with regards to the staff also about your overall experience, and I do appreciate your feedback

I do hope your next visit will be sooner rather than later and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

My other half booked this for my birthday, we have never visited manchester but he heard about the hotel from a friend and as both of us are Batman fans it was a no brainer to book this, however I did not know anything about it until we actually arrived. It’s a beautiful gothic themed hotel, staff were amazing, room was fantastic! We arrived early and our room wasn’t ready so we came back about an hour later like they advised however it still wasn’t ready so we were offered drinks on the house and sat in the outside bar which had lovely views. We ate in the restaurant one night and the staff were fantastic and the food was amazing. Was extremely spoilt! It’s located right next to the town centre so very accessible and easy to get to most places within walking distance.

Dear rachb992

Thank you for this awesome review of your recent visit here at Gotham.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night, and loved it from start to finish, check-in was spot on and room ready for check-in , breakie was divine as were the cocktails in the bar and on the terrace, the little details everywhere were brill, can't wait to return , very rare we stay in the hotel as much as we like to get out and about but we found ourselves wanting to enjoy the charm of this hotel, we did eat out but think next time we will try the restaurant

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Neil B, Manager at Hotel Gotham, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear SS

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review of your recent visit here at Gotham.

I cannot say how much I appreciate your kind words, particularly highlighting the service you received while with us.

We have a brand new head chef here at Gotham you must come and visit us at our restaurant

I do hope we will see you again soon and I look forward to welcoming you back.

regards

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed for the first time last night, and I wished I could afford to stay an extra night. I stayed in the ‘Directors Room’, and was in awe looking at all the little details in the room. I had a £200 gift voucher given to me as a birthday present, so only had to pay £10 to stay here. In all honesty, as lovely as the room & hotel is, £210 for the ‘room only’ option, is a little on the expensive side. Nevertheless, I had an amazing time, and would recommend to anyone wanting a unique hotel experience.

1  Thank rebeccathreadgold

Dear rebevvathreadgold

Thank you for taking the time to write this unique review of your recent visit here at Gotham.

please book direly with us for all the latest autumn offers we have here at Gotham

I do hope we will see you again soon and I look forward to welcoming you back.

regards

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel and the Inner Sanctum Suite to celebrate my partners 30th. I did let the hotel know it was my partners birthday but unfortunately (unlike other reviews I’ve seen) they did not acknowledge this. I don’t know if this was prejudice as I booked via Secret Escapes?
We got to the room and unfortunately the TV was broken - there was no signal. We called reception and they immediately sent someone and they managed to “fix” it. However, we didn’t have all the main channels and many channels were still distorted. As we were going out (I like back ground noise whilst I get ready!), I left it. In the morning, all the channels had gone again. Fortunately Netflix worked.
However, the rest of the room was lovely and the little touches they had thought of were impressive. The service was great and the breakfast was lovely. Well worth including as extra. I also appreciated the turndown service and the minibar being restocked at this point. The shower was also fabulous!

2  Thank IbizaChick

Dear ibizachick

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Gotham.

I do hope you will continue to visit us and I Hope to see you soon.