“Superb Burgers Best in Manchester”
Review of Solita Didsbury

Solita Didsbury
Reserve with OpenTable
Solita Didsbury is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #254 of 2,500 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Didsbury
Description: Solita Didsbury is the sister restaurant to one of Manchester's most famous grill restaurants Solita Northern Quarter. We are famous for our burgers and showstopping grill dishes. Good Food guide listed since we opened and named by AA Gill as one of the top 3 places for brunch in the UK.
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a good burger and different options like cheeseburger fries this is the place to come. Portions are large but good quality. Highly recommend it and great service and ideal for informal setting. Look out for the specials as certainly innovative.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

1 of 5 bubbles Pending review
Whilst waiting for my daughter to come out from hairdressers I decided to get a drink and sit in the sunshine and then order a food when my daughter joins me. I ordered a drink at the bar and waited in the garden until table became available. Couple of minutes later the waiter came and asked me if I am waiting for someone. As I confirmed he asked me to move from the table as he has a couple who would like and sit in the sunshine to have a food. I asked to why would they have priority over me and he advised me that they want to eat now and that I can take my drink inside. I was "gobsmacked" by this level of customer service.

4  Thank AidaWorld
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Another good visit to SoLita. We arrived at around 7pm Saturday night, hoping we could get a table but as we hadn't booked we had to come back at 9pm, this was okay as there are lots of local bars to pass the time in! Enjoyed the Walk Of Shame burger with Pizza fries, delicious as always. Great service too

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I chose to bring my Mum to Solita when she came to visit for the weekend. We were more than delighted with our experience. On arrival, the staff were more than welcoming and couldn't do enough to meet our needs. We had garlic bread along with halloumi bites for starters which were super tasty leaving us ready to dig in to our mains. Mum had the cod burger and I went for the 10oz ribeye steak...to say we were more than satisfied by the end would be an understatement!! The restaurant was full yet we were not waiting long on our food, the staff were great and able to find the balance between catering for our needs as well as having time to catch up. The food was delicious and went down well with a nice bottle of wine! Would definitely recommend this place for family friends and all occasions! Looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Been here with my partner a few times now, and absolutely love it. Haven't been for a few months and we came for our anniversary (true foodies!). To start we had the mac n cheese balls, halloumi bites and the cheeseburger spring rolls which are AMAZING.I would recommend trying them 100%.
Love the decor and the atmosphere, it was quite busy when we went on tuesday night which was nice as it's been quiet the last few times we've been there. Staff were very friendly however we did find that it took a long time for plates to be collected and for staff to check if we wanted more drinks etc. however that may have been due to the positioning of the table.
All in all, great night, really tasty food and lively, cosy atmosphere! Will definitely be going back for more Cheeseburger spring rolls!