“Disappointing ”

Bannatyne Health Club & Spa
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The treatments were good however pool an Jacuzzi very cramped as small facilities with lots of people. No sauna where both of us could go

Spa M, Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Rachey R,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bannatyne Spa, Chepstow Street. I am sorry to hear that your spa day did not meet your expectations on this occasion. At Bannatyne Spa we constantly strive to to improve our service provision and as such we welcome both positive and negative feedback to help us do so.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your treatments with us in the spa, with regards of the facilities i have passed you concerns to the club manager so he can look into this.

Kind Regards

in 3 reviews
"fab"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My review of 5 out of 5 is mainly for the girls in the treatment area. A friend of mine visited for a girly chill day. The spa and pool area was lovely for us as we just wanted a calm area to catch up but if I was specifically wanting spa's I would have been a little disappointed as there is just a sauna, Jacuzzi and pool but this was enough for the type of day we wanted.
After sometime in the pool/spa area we went for some treatments, inc Back/neck/shoulder massage, Manicure, Facial and brow shaping (my friend had a scalp massage).
We are both not strangers to beauty treatments and both agreed that we could not have asked for more from the ones we received. Both ladies were fantastic and we were extremely happy with our treatments. Id love to get word to the girls how happy we were (I went for a make over the next day and the lady said 4 or 5 times how wonderful my brows were!!!)
Reception staff were also very helpful and made us feel very happy and comfortable.
Thank you to all staff you were great :)

Spa M, Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Glenda D,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bannatyne Spa, Chepstow Street. It is wonderful to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable time with us. I have passed on your compliments to the team and they were delighted to hear you had such a wonderful time and its great to hear you receiving compliment on your eyebrows.

To keep up to date on our latest Spa Days and Promotions please do check out our Facebook page and Website.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Bannatyne Spa Chepstow Street in the near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the club for a friends birthday - the staff were welcoming and the pool area is great for relaxing, especially as you’re allowed to have a glass of prosecco around the pool! We all had a back, neck and shoulder massage and leg massage which was probably one of the best we have had. The showers in the ladies changing rooms could do with an upgrade.

Spa M, Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Camilla W,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bannatyne Spa, Chepstow Street. It is wonderful to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable time with us. I have passed on your compliments to the team and they were delighted to hear you had such a wonderful time.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I received a spa day at Bannatynes as a birthday treat, on the plus side I had an excellent bamboo massage, the therapist Sam worked really hard and this was one of the best massages I have ever had. On the minus side I found the Bannatyne spa had very few facilities - there is a very small swimming pool, a Jacuzzi and sauna in the ladies changing room which holds 4 people and I had used all the facilities in about 45 minutes. The only place to have a drink (no food) is a small area at the side of the reception on the ground floor which means you have to get changed to go back upstairs away from the spa area if you want a coffee. The staff were extremely nice and the spa clean and tidy but there is not much to do for a full spa day.

Spa M, Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear Vanessa C,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bannatyne Spa, Chepstow Street. It is wonderful to hear that you had a enjoyable treatment With us here at Bannatyne Chepstow Street, I have passed on your compliments to Sam and the Team and they were delighted.

We appreciate all feedback negative and positive here at Bannatyne Chepstow Street and im sorry to hear the facilities did not meet your standards. I will pass your feedback to the club the manager at Chepstow Street, where we can try and make adjustments where needed.

To keep up to date on our latest Promotions please do check out our Facebook and Instagram pages.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience, visited for my friends birthday! Had the biggest welcome very organised and quick, such friendly staff! Couldnt of done enough for us so kind and caring, will be going back because of the staff! Spa treatment was very professional and excitment worth every penny, facilities were clean and very quiet which help us enjoy our relaxing time... wouldnt go anywhere else now 5* from us, thanks again for the best day ever

Spa M, Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Leah W,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bannatyne Spa, Chepstow Street. It is wonderful to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable time with us. I have passed on your compliments to the team and they were delighted.

To keep up to date on our latest Spa Days and Promotions please do check out our Facebook and Instagram pages.