US$ 182
US$ 102
Park Inn
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 125/night.

US$ 87
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

US$ 114
US$ 107
  • Room Service
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

US$ 51
US$ 101
US$ 91
Trip.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

The Pendulum Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
Hotels.com
US$ 89
US$ 85
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

6,502 results
All reviewsthermal suitepiccadilly stationcar parksteam roomlovely hotelcity centremini barexecutive roomlovely roomreception staffstayed here for one nightcomfy bedsaturday nightapolloslippersconcert
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night. Big rooms with a good view. Nice bar reasonably priced and friendly service but slowest system ever for checking in. Car park is at the back in a secure area. Walking distance or short can ride to city centre.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Marius C, Front Office Manager at Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Hi apayingcustomer27,
Thank you for your 5* review. So happy to see you've enjoyed your visit here.
Please don't hesitate to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

So I checked into this hotel for two nights, unfortunately checked out after the first night because of some issues I had with the room I stayed in, the main thing that annoyed me was the lock dropping at my room after breakfast and I couldn’t get into my room until 10:45, I missed an appointment because I needed my stuff after breakfast. Luckily Jason (maintenance guy) was around and he sorted us out getting in the room, so helpful and welcoming I was glad of his help. When I checked out the manager Richard was very helpful too, took all of my issues on board and tried to help in the best possible way. I hope I can stay again in the future and have a better experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Marius C, Front Office Manager at Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi John C,
Thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback. I am of course sorry that you had experienced this issue, however I am really happy to see that this was sorted out to your satisfaction.
I do hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with friends 4 in a room was spot on bed really comfortable and clean, room also clean. Stayed on the top floor great view over Manchester bathroom nice good bath, car park close and secure and if on train it's a 5 min walk to the hotel!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Hi carlos6060,
Thank you so much for this nice review. Happy to see you've enjoyed your stay. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely location, 5 minuets walk from Piccadilly station which was ideal for the football.
Beautiful hotel with a buffet breakfast although finding out what time breakfast is hard work. The room it’s self was stunning with a huge bathroom & a big shower

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi Emma Ann H,
WOW! What else can we ask? Thank you for your amazing review and hope to be able to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

From the outside especially on a weekend it’s very busy on the outside. A lot of smokers standing on the doorways. Perhaps if they could build a smoking area at the back. It’s not far from train station but secluded enough for peace. Private parking at the back which you pay for I think it was £16 overnight

Rooms are spacious with good views of the city. The corner rooms have a panoramic view.
Great spa too
The service was good too

I would stay here again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hi MissNkosiM,
Thank you for your review. It's great to see that you have enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to your return.